BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Narolyn R.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
Beautiful color stays okay, I like milani but sometimes the formula is off. I think this is one of the beat ones.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
Lipstick is amazing!! It stays on all day and doesnt feel dry. The good thing is its moisturizing and when I take it off my lips aren't crack and the feel soft. I totally recommend it and I will be bying more!!
Amber L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
Love this formula and color! Milani lipsticks are creamy and hydrating and that last a while. The smell is super amazing as well, it's kind of like starburst, but not too overwhelming. The packaging looks very high-end too
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
I'm a fan of all of Milani's lipsticks. They are gorgeous, super pigmented, soft on the lips, and moisturizing. The color usually lasts 4-5 hours for me before I really need to reapply, less if I eat a full meal. This particular shade is a bit bright, but is perfect for layering under and over other lipsticks. I layered it under another milani product from the same line; it was called Bronze Beauty.
Gina B.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
this lipstick is one my top lipstick picks this color is also so unique and the packaging is gorgeous, this is also very affordable!
Yesenia P.
Corona, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
Best lipsticks ever. Really love Milani I recommend 100%. Specially the matte one 😍😍🔥 They are hot 😉
Marisa C.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
The color pay off was amazing for a drug store brand. But this color was WAY too bright for my skin tone. This would be great for more fair tones
Karen M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
I just love milani lipsticks in general there are beutiful colors to choose from and they last a whyle before you have to re apply againg
LaQuana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
This was my summer go to pink lipstick. It compliments my skin tone so well. It not to bright it's just right. I love Milani products.
Lee A.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
Love love Milano lipsticks . The come really moisturized and it does not dry your lips out
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?