BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Molly V.
Millis
This is the best lipstick I have used in a very long time. I buy a lot of their lipstick and every time I am surprised by the amazing smell and the coverage that it has I love the color and it doesn't make my teeth look yellow which is a very huge problem with some lipsticks
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
This color literally looks good on anyone! Any skin color tone you name it. It's the perfect orange shade and looks great in the summer. The price is affordable and accessible at the drugstore. I received many compliments when wearing this shade
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Rose Femme more...
I hardly ever use lipstick but when I do I always reach for Milani. Their formula of lipstick is great ! It last forever and has beautiful packaging. Their color selection is amazing too! I would recommend this lipstick to others !
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 14 ROSE HIP more...
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. I feel like the creme finish is my favorite as I find it relatively matte but simultaneously hydrating. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. This is a nice dark brown nude a bit on the campy side for me. Very dramatic with lighter skin tones. Rose femme looks better on my light skin tone. This particular color is not an everyday color for me but it is nice to have for going out.

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Wearable color
Long lasting
Great pigmentation
Amazing price $6 when full priced can be purchased on sale often
Kiran K.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
Milani lipsticks smell amazing! The application is smooth & creamy. I always have to go by the makeup aisle in CVS to see if Milani came out with new colors. The nudes & plum colors ares my favorite. My sisters hooked on them to now!
Alejandra A.
Odessa, TX
Review for: 07 BEST RED more...
I love these colors they’re super creamy & very affordable. They’re great for everyday use .. you can go from a nude during the day to a solid red during the night and your lips will not be dry. Totally will keep buying this product.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Sangria more...
I love when Fall and Halloween come because that means more reasons to wear dark lipstick! Milani is awesome. Love their dark colors! Stays on, it’s smooth and it’s definitely a good price. Love and will always buy milani products.
Shayla R.
Shelton
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry (Pack of 3) more...
I was extremely impressed with the pigmentation of this product, especially because deeper colors are hard to get right with one pass on the lips. I bought at Walmart and was so impressed that I went back and bought different colors. I've recommended to all of my friends who were looking for a good, inexpensive lip color.
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
This lipstick is very long lasting! I love the matte finish it leaves and how the texture is smooth on my lips. It does leave it chalky or doesn't make my lips feel chapped. You can put on any color and it can just go with your daily make up. I absolutely love their lipstick
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Cabaret Blend, Velvet Merlo, Uptown Mauve more...
The formula on these lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented. They are just as good as high end brands, maybe even better. They last a long time on the lips and don't have a chemically smell or taste. I will definitely be buying more.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?