BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah K.
Milanis lipsticks can be a bit waxy but the color is so nice and stays on for quite a bit even without lipliner.
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Muy lindos tonos, empaque y olor, son cremosos deja los labios hidratados y naturales me gustan los recomiendo 👍🏻
jania ..
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Other more...
Creamy and pigmented but super easily come off the lips. Not a big fan but if it's all I have, I won't complain.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
Review for: Nude Creme more...
I am in love with this color. I gravitate towards nudes more than any other color and milani has a great product.
Narolyn R.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Blushing Beauty more...
Beautiful color stays okay, I like milani but sometimes the formula is off. I think this is one of the beat ones.
Coral T.
Midland, GA
Long lasting and very comfortable. Smells amazing and the formula is great and consistent throughout the line.
Shanieka S.
Waco, TX
This Color is beautiful. The formula is awesome. My lips dont feel like they're thirsty at all. Great lipstick
Layla B.
I really like these lipsticks for their nice packaging and also for their formula. They aren't too dry on lips.
Emilie F.
Tulsa
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
I love this shade. It is a pretty nude. The price is pretty good!! It is a smooth formula and doesn't feather!
Kathleen G.
Tipp city,oh
Doesn't dry your lips,great cover silky feeling .its a dupe for NARS lipsticks pease try if you're on a burger.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?