BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Alexis C.
Deland, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I love this lipstick and I love Milani and it has a beautiful design. Rich color but I have to keep reapplying it through out the night. But I noticed that if you put a good chick coat at the beginning of the night it will last.
Soraida C.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
Milani Power Pink Lipstick: Great product if you like shine, and silky. It is very smooth when applied and has a slight vanilla smell to it, the only thing it does not have a long wear if you eat or drink you will need to reapply but it is a good lipstick i would recommend to try it.
Lovely mom A.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
I have four shade of this lipstick and both love them. Is not that long lasting but love how it feel to my lips. It is easy to apply and moisturizer my lips. Yes I can recommend this to anyone there's more shade to picked and affordable.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
Overall this is an okay lipstick, but I had to dock points for both the staying power and smell. For some people how it smells may not be an issue but I am really sensitive to smells so I don't like that aspect. It is also not a long lasting lipstick which I find a hard time using because I hate reapplying. Other than that, the color is nice and it looks nice on the lips.
Josie A.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Very pigmented and easy to apply. Packaging is beautiful and still not breaking the bank. Great formula
Grace B.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Great product, love the color! Cant get over how it compliments my features😍🙌🏼
Jessica M.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I think Milani is one of the best drug store brands on the market. The lipsticks are so pigmented and last all day! These are very affordable as well.
Ashley H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
This coral addict lipstick is breathtaking.. Omg It's coral bliss on, your lips... If you are obsessed with corals than this lipstick is yours .. The picture doesn't do it Justice... I highly recommend this beauty.. It's a must try!! 💄💎💄💎💄💎💄💎
Arlett G.
Miami,FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Love these lipsticks! They never fail! Pretty pigmented and good to lay on the lips! I already own a couple of these and they have all paid off well.
Marena P.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Un excelente labial vibrante de drugstore! Buena pigmentación y olor, y su empaque dorado es hermos! 😍😍
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?