BY MILANI #65 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
I love this lipsticks they are super creamy, and long lasting ( the liquid ones are more long lasting ) they're super easy to apply and they smell really good I want to eat them !!
Ashley A.
Very creamy , long lasting, was better then i Expected. easy to apply about $6 or $7 at a local Cvs Or Walgreens. It smelled like watermelon and they have such pretty shades to match anyones color preferences. I am adddicted to their lipsticks now!
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I absolutely love the Milani lipsticks. These are super inexpensive and stay on for awhile! The only thing I don't like (and it's expected out of a lot of lipsticks) is that it leaves my lips super dry at the end of the day. Recommend this though!
Madeleine A.
Rural Valley
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
This product is fabulous. Beautiful packaging and very affordable. The color and pigmentation is beautiful! Definitely in my top 3 favorite lipsticks! This shade goes with any look and is so flattering on lots of skin tones. Don't sleep on this one!
Jayline R.
Miami
I love this lipstick. It's a nice color on my lips. I'm a repeat user, this is a great brand. I purchased this lipstick and others at the Publix near me. It's not too pricey but it's not cheap. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
One of my favorite nude lipsticks is nude creme. It is slightly pink. It applies very nicely and is affordable. It blends well if you want to use other lipsticks or glosses along with it. I own several of these lipsticks. They range from subtle colors to really bright.
Sabine K.
This is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks. They last a good amount, go on beautifully, are pigmented, creamy and moisturizing. They don't move around on the lips and sink in really well. I almost never use up lipsticks but I've had to repurchase one already!
Litcy P.
Bothell
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
Miliani lipsticks are very pigmented and creamy. This definetly met my expectations as Milani usually does. It's a good value and it's perfect for having at all times. It is very smooth so it's very easy to apply. I would buy this again it's very good
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Milani is one of my favorite drugstore cosmetic lines! I purchased "teddy bare" from my local Target. It's a beautiful nude color for just about any skin tone. I highly recommend!
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I love Milani's lip colors. They're bright and poppy. They apply smooth and don't feel cakey. I've been using their products for years and I recommend to anyone wanting decent lip colors for a decent price. I will be buying again super soon! I'm almost out!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?