BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
I absolutely love Milani Cosmetics. It is my first makeup brand that I started buying and felt in love
With it. The price is excellent and the pigmentation also it stays the hole day. I recommend this lipsticks to everyone
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
This lip product is not only beautiful and amazing, it smells so wonderful! I love the nudes and the really deep colors. The deep colors are easy to apply and don't run! I am a repeat user and I would tell anyone to go and try this product today or as soon as they can!
Diana S.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
The perfect brand to use for any type of lipstick ! Highly recommend its worth it no matter the cost!
Destiny R.
Apollo Beach, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Love this lipstick so much! Such a beautiful nude especially for my tan skin tone. I will definitely be buying more of milani's lipsticks.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
My husband's favorite color! I love the colors, they go on
great, smell good! They just feel good on the lips. They don't
bleed outside the lipline. I have three in my collection to date.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
Love there lipsticks stays on pretty long and glides very nice not sticky at all and colors are so beautiful
Megan
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
This Milani lipstick is super pigmented and the packaging is super cute. It does however dry out pretty fast and I had a little bit of bleeding of the color. I would definitely recommend the liquid lipsticks instead of this.
Madison K.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This lipstick is amazing . When I first started to get into makeup I decided to try my hand at lipstick again so I started cheap but definitely got a bang fir my buck ! This lipstick brand quickly became my favorite and to this day it still is ! It smells so good sometimes I'll buy a new shade just for the smell . You can get this brand in your local walmart for about $5 a piece or less . It smells like vanilla cupcakes! It's very moisturizing and the color is great and non streaky and lasts a long time but very easy to take off when your done wearing it . There are so many colors to choose from that there is surely a color for everyone .
Christin T.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
Beautiful deep violet/red! Great fomula. Glides on so smooth, not patchy. And last a decent time for a lipstick!
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
So smooth, and shiny. Perfect pink pout and often get compliments while using this
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?