BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Bria J.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Teddy Bare
This lipstick does its job. It is beautiful on the lips and feels comfortable to wear. It doesn't have a super spectacular lasting power but it is definitely far from the worse. I usually have to reapply 3-4 times within a 6 hour period with only drinking water from a water bottle. On the bright side it does fade gracefully.
The color is pretty and unique and is a nice nude color that makes your lips look plump and moisturized! The color application is very creamy and soft, so creamy that the bullet does break easy so be gentle.
Overall it is a nice lipstick to throw in your purse or bag for an on the go natural look if you don't mind reapplying every few hours and it coming off when eating,drinking,hugging, etc.
Madison K.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This lipstick is amazing . When I first started to get into makeup I decided to try my hand at lipstick again so I started cheap but definitely got a bang fir my buck ! This lipstick brand quickly became my favorite and to this day it still is ! It smells so good sometimes I'll buy a new shade just for the smell . You can get this brand in your local walmart for about $5 a piece or less . It smells like vanilla cupcakes! It's very moisturizing and the color is great and non streaky and lasts a long time but very easy to take off when your done wearing it . There are so many colors to choose from that there is surely a color for everyone .
Aqsa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got a Milani lipstick as a gift from my friend for my birthdday and I instantly fell in love with the color! It smells very nice without being too overpowering, they have a nice bit of moisture so it does not dry your lips out, the only qualm i have with this particular one that i have is that it has an issue with bleeding and one coat does not do the trick. i don't know if maybe it is just with the particular one i have, but that just slightly bothers me, although for the price , i still think they are worth it.
Erica H.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
I just picked this lipstick up at the drugstore. I don't know why I have waited this long to try the Milani lipsticks. They are amazing! Super creamy, super opaque and they smell so good. It's a turnoff for me when a lipstick smells rosy or like chemicals. This one smells like berries. Even though it does transfer, the color held up and didn't lighten or get patchy. I would definitely recommend.
Peggy S.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
Loved the color when I searched it on my hand in the pharmacy but after Trying it the color did not show up I applied it 2 or 3 times an it didn't want to show up
Roseisha S.
Orange Park
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
The first thing I have to say about this product is that I looooooveeee this lipstick. I had never heard of Milani until I was in the store looking for a new color to wear for my graduation. My fav color to wear is pink and when I saw this color I knew I had found the perfect color. It was until I put it on, it blew me away. The consistency and coverage is amazing. You don't have to apply many coats and it has a creamy glossy finish. It made my lips look fuller and I just loved the look it gave me. I'm going to be picking up the rest of the colors because this one is amazing. Totally recommended to Everyone!!
Nicole T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cabaret Blend, Dulce Carmelo, Matte Passion, Violet Volt, Matte Glam, Plum Rose, Teddy Bare, Other
I got a ton of these milani lipsticks. for $4 and some change. almost $5 after tax ... can't blame me lol
I love the colors!!!! The matte ones are drying though! I don't recommend them to much! it's NOT transfer proof!!! It won't last long. I end up not using them much now. I wish I didn't have this "I have to get all the colors" thing!!! they are still nice just because they don't last long, I don't use them like I want to. the not matte ones are moisturizing!!!
Irene S.
La Porte, TX
The Milani lip stick in my opinion are the best I love the smothness of the formula. If I wear them they don't come off quickly. I love the smell I could literally eat them but I dont.lol😋 They really are very inexpensive the packaging is simple but the gold gives it a up scale look. I will most defiantly continue to buy the Milani products.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
The lipstick are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstick
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently have #29 in the shade teddy bare and it is my absolute favorite. When i don't feel like wearing a liquid lipstick this is my go to lipstick. I've gotten a lot of compliments and questions about this shade. Besides the really cute packaging, it smells amazing it reminds me of lip smakers. It's the perfect pinky brown nude. It's also very hydrating 👌👌 I've already repurchased it 3 times.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?