BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Rachel M.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
This is the perfect color for anyone during the fall. It goes great with fall clothes and colder weather. It stays on a long time and looks great.
Stefani H.
Valley Center, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
These lipsticks are absolutely beautiful in colors and also in their formula. They are very pigmented and stay on for a long time. I like the fact that they are not outrageously expensive and Milani has a lot of colors to choose from. They are 100% my go to lipsticks, totally would recommend them :)
Heather
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I think it went on nice and smooth. I had borrowed it from a friend and I really liked it. And will definitely love to buy. But yeah I liked it allot
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I'm not usually a big fan of lipstick, because I have a hard time finding a lipstick that will stay on my lips for more than 20 minutes, but this lipstick stays really well. I love the way it feels and the color is beautiful.
Gaby L.
Plainview, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
los lipstick de milani me encontan aparte de ser super pigmentados tienen olor y guelen super rico y el empaque es muy elegante super recomendados.
member-9ebc12c43
Porterville, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Absolutely In love with these lipsticks the colors are beautiful & the formula is so creamy & pigmented
Ande S.
Abbeville
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I love the creamy feel it has but it doesn't stay on all day, I bought it at cvs and the packaging was amazing and cute. I have bought this more than once because it has gorgeous colors and I would recommend it
Tahyda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
The color is perfect for fall and I love the texture and finish. It is a good buy you definitely get a bang for your buck
Dulce H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
Ive always loved milani from their eyeshadows to their blushes and highlighters. But their lipsticks are the best. They are very pigmented last longer and the colors are very unique.
Llulisa T.
Corona , NY
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
I bought this and honestly I love it and it's worth the price. It says all day and I really recommend it
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?