BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Review for: 52 CORAL ADDICT more...
This lipstick has great coverage and feels good on my lips. I do have to reapply to keep it looking fresh and good. The packaging always looks great. Nice pigmentation and easy to apply. I do recommend this to anyone looking for a great lipstick.
Jennafer L.
Scottdale, PA
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
The formula of this lipstick is silky and comfortable to wear, and the color is a perfect nude for lighter skintones. I love the pretty gold packaging and scent as well. It's one of my favorite daily lipsticks and I would definitely recommend it.
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
One of my favorite nude lipsticks is nude creme. It is slightly pink. It applies very nicely and is affordable. It blends well if you want to use other lipsticks or glosses along with it. I own several of these lipsticks. They range from subtle colors to really bright.
Jennifer B.
Avondale, AZ
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flirty Fuchsia 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
For the price of these products the quality is incredible! The brand can be a little hard to find but searching for it is worth it. The lipsticks are so pigmented smooth it's a staple in any make up collection. Plus they have a huge variety of colors.
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
Review for: Brandy Berry more...
I think this was a good first lipstick to try from them. It came in a nice good tube which is really cute. It's also have very affordable lipstick if you don't wanna spend a lot of money and you can get in the drugstore. I would buy this again.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I love Milani's lip colors. They're bright and poppy. They apply smooth and don't feel cakey. I've been using their products for years and I recommend to anyone wanting decent lip colors for a decent price. I will be buying again super soon! I'm almost out!
karina d.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry more...
i love the milani lip products, the are easy to apply and pigmented. they feel good on the lips they aren't drying. you may have to reapply during the day but the price isn't bad
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Milani is one of my favorite drugstore cosmetic lines! I purchased "teddy bare" from my local Target. It's a beautiful nude color for just about any skin tone. I highly recommend!
Sabine K.
This is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks. They last a good amount, go on beautifully, are pigmented, creamy and moisturizing. They don't move around on the lips and sink in really well. I almost never use up lipsticks but I've had to repurchase one already!
Brandy M.
Topeka
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
It took me a while to find a great nude shade for my skin tone. Many I have tried either made me look dead or were too pink or brown, and this color matches me perfectly! I even bought 3 of these lipsticks so I know I will always have a back up!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?