BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Amanda H.
New York
These lipsticks are so creamy and pigmented for the price. I got mine at a local cvs and fell in love. I went back to get some other shades. I love these as their great but they tend to transfer. These are not long lasting but I don’t mind that much.
Marnita F.
Awesome product that you can find at you local Walgreens!! Very easy to apply. I have been using this brand for ages!!! This color was awesome and went well with my dark skin tone!!! I would recommend this product!!!
Tasheba J.
La Porte, TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
Milani lipstick is amazing. If you need something that goes on great just stop by your local Walgreens. Milani is long lasting it goes on well and it's really easy to apply. I love a the colors. I am a repeat offender especially when they are on sale
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry (Pack of 3) more...
This is such a beautiful shade and the formula is outstanding for the price. It’s better then some high end lipstick I have tried tbh. Goes on evenly and last just about most of the day, doesn’t last thru eating of course. Doesn’t bleed on me either.
Sabrina H.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Rose Femme more...
I am sooo thankful to have discovered Milani lipsticks! They glide on so smoothly and the colors are highly pigmented. I would have to say these lipsticks are comparable to some brands that are more than 5 times as expensive. Another pro is that the packaging looks high end and is very durable.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL more...
Milani statement lipstick is my the BEST drug store lipstick. Packaging is nice, the bottom of the lipstick is colored for easy reference. Passes the purse test (cap doesn't fall off). Light fruity scent that isn't over powering. This color is not for everyone. It is a a bronze metallic nude. I really like it. Interesting color, nice that it doesn't make your lips too light buy adds depth and shine. May be nice on top of darker colors to tone them down. Also will be great for sitting the center of the bottom lip to make them look larger.

Pros
Moisturizing
Minimal transfer
Wearable color
Long lasting
Great pigmentation
Amazing price $6 when full priced can be purchased on sale often
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
I bought this product from ulta the beginning of spring it was a 3 pack it was very well packaged the colors stood out to because I had been looking for the particular color it was easy to apply looked great on me I would buy this again when I'm all out
LORI K.
Flower Mound, TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I absolutely love this lipstick as it goes on smooth and is not sticky. It stays on for the entire day without smudging and provides you with a "pop" of color. It is one of the brightest pink lipsticks I have seen on the market as well as one of the most cost effective lipsticks I have used. The pack of 3 gives you a discount and provides you with a look that gives the impression that you had purchased it from a higher-end store.
Chalet T.
Cleveland
I absolutely love Milani products . I get my products from my local Walmart . The packaging is nice and it's easy to apply and it smell very good like candy . The price was very reasonable , I think it was 5$. Yes I would be buying it again .   Love it
Amaris U.
Akron, OH
These smell lovely. However they are not very pigmented. For price speaks for the quality. I think it should be priced lower actually. It's easy to apply. I am a first time user of this product. I would not repurchase. They are greasy so they bleed.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?