BY MILANI #14 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement‚ÄĒin walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 355 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Rose Femme more...
I actually used up this lipstick. It was one of my favorite lipsticks. They are affordable and come in a large variety of shades and finishes. They are easy to apply and very pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice traditional lipstick.
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
I love Milani lipstick! Especially the color statement ones. I'm actually wearing one right now. Bought this color at Tj Maxx. And I'm normally a nude kind if girl. But this is popping.
Johane C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Sangria more...
I love this color ! It's so rich and the lipstick goes on smooth. As far as longevity goes, it doesn't have the best staying power but I tend to put a lip primer on prior to applying it to my lips. Other than that I would definitely buy this lipstick again
Quinn F.
Review for: 03 ORANGE-GINA, 21 SANGRIA, 25 NATURALLY CHIC, 07 BEST RED more...
This lipstick is super pigmented and comfortable to wear. I think I have close to 7 shades of this lipstick and love every single one. They are a steal for the price and readily available at pretty much any drugstore. As an added bonus they smell so fruity.
julissa m.
los angeles
omg i love this lipstick! i love some of the shades they are so pretty and look good. it is perfect price. i have been buying these for a while now and would buy more: packaging is cool but would be better.i would really buy again. love it! my fav lipsticks
Soraya P.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
I really love Milani lipsticks! They're so creamy and easy to put on. When they're on it feels so light weight as if nothing is on your lips! The packaging is really cute! I really like the gold. I bought it at Walmart and do recomnnd for others to use ūüėä
Kristen A.
Pageland
Love this lipstick for the color variety and the smell, just wish they were a little more long lasting and matte. They taste and smell like cupcakes! Since using these, I've switched to the liquid lipsticks for a longer lasting lip color and more opaque.
Tiffany S.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) more...
i feel like Milani has been an underrated brand for quite a while. The price is affordable and the products are accessible in your local Target and Walmart store. My favorite is nude color is Teddy Bare. Definitely a recommend for darker complexed women.
Julie C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this lipstick! I have the color uptown mauve and I always get compliments and questions of what it is and where can they buy it. Its really long wearing and its really comfortable to wear for hours. I plan on buying a backup and more colors.
Claire S.
Hockessin, DE
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks! The formula feels like a high end lipstick because it applies very smoothly and does not leave any patches. I get this at my local drugstore, it is very reasonably priced for such great quality! I highly recommend.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?