BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Jessica N.
Little Elm, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is probably my favorite lipstick that I own. I can easily use this make up for multiple looks. It is inexpensive and definitely worth it for a beginner in makeup.
Priscilla E.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I love this lipstick. This color is absolutely beautiful. It’s not a very bold color but to me it’s the perfect nude. The lipstick is also so buttery & creamy which I love!
Courtney P.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
These lipsticks are super nice! I love the gold packaging. It is so cute. They also smell sooo good! My favorite color is nude creme and it smells like watermelon. I just wish they came in more shades!
Dajah S.
Atlantic city, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Love love love this lipstick. Such strong color pigmentation. Great medium to full color coverage. Last for hours. Flattering shade of darker skintones. Great buy.
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I love this color! It is such a perfect brown nude. It is so moisturizing and pigmented. I got my first as a gift then continued to buy many different colors to add to my collection.
Karen D.
White Plains, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
This is my go to lipstick. It’s my everyday wear! I just love how creamy it is. It’s a perfect match for my skin tone. Just amazing. It’s very long lasting. I recommend it!
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
bought this for like $2-3 at cvs after coupons and discounts and heres my review.

1. this is a very nice formula. its super light weight and very comfortable to wear. it stays on pretty nicely and doesnt really "remove" or "smudge" as much as some other drug store lipsticks.

2. this has a very light and nice smell to it. im not sure about the other shades since i only bought one to try but the shade femme rose has a kinda artificial watermelon scent to it which sounds gross but its actually a nice smell

3. coverage is really nice and great for the price. it glides on super easily and covers really well within the first layer

4. you DO have to reapply this throughout the day. isnt the best for people who dont like to reapply their lipsticks throughout the day BUT this problem can easily be solved by using a setting powder or corn starch.

so all in all, this is a really great lipstick and it works nicely for the price
Bria J.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Teddy Bare
This lipstick does its job. It is beautiful on the lips and feels comfortable to wear. It doesn't have a super spectacular lasting power but it is definitely far from the worse. I usually have to reapply 3-4 times within a 6 hour period with only drinking water from a water bottle. On the bright side it does fade gracefully.
The color is pretty and unique and is a nice nude color that makes your lips look plump and moisturized! The color application is very creamy and soft, so creamy that the bullet does break easy so be gentle.
Overall it is a nice lipstick to throw in your purse or bag for an on the go natural look if you don't mind reapplying every few hours and it coming off when eating,drinking,hugging, etc.
Madison K.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This lipstick is amazing . When I first started to get into makeup I decided to try my hand at lipstick again so I started cheap but definitely got a bang fir my buck ! This lipstick brand quickly became my favorite and to this day it still is ! It smells so good sometimes I'll buy a new shade just for the smell . You can get this brand in your local walmart for about $5 a piece or less . It smells like vanilla cupcakes! It's very moisturizing and the color is great and non streaky and lasts a long time but very easy to take off when your done wearing it . There are so many colors to choose from that there is surely a color for everyone .
Aqsa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first got a Milani lipstick as a gift from my friend for my birthdday and I instantly fell in love with the color! It smells very nice without being too overpowering, they have a nice bit of moisture so it does not dry your lips out, the only qualm i have with this particular one that i have is that it has an issue with bleeding and one coat does not do the trick. i don't know if maybe it is just with the particular one i have, but that just slightly bothers me, although for the price , i still think they are worth it.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?