BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Padao Y.
Saint Paul
Omgosh love love this lipstick. The color is very pigmented; I would recommend this product to everyone who has not tried it. I've received this as a gift from my friends and I've heard so many good news about it. I only wished that it would stay for a longer time.
Gabriella P.
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC, 38 DOUBLE ESPRESSO more...
I absolutely LOVE these lipsticks. The price is really good andthe formula is just right for me. I really don't like all-the-way matte, bone dry lipsticks so I found these to be a really good in between. If you're feeling for mate then just blot it with a sheet and if you want more creamy then just layer more on. Naturally Chic was just a bit too too pink for my skin tone but I still really like the color. Double Expresso was exactly how I thought it would be and Im in love. Expecting more Milani lipstick purchases in the future
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Review for: 21 SANGRIA, 42 ROSE FEMME, 51 BLUSHING BEAUTY, 40 CABARET BLEND more...
My all time favorite drugstore lipstick! Mattes stay put all day and are soft and not drying! These have been my favor For a long time and whoever I introduce them to loves them as well!! They're affordable and easy to apply, and work better than some high end lipsticks!!
CF S.
Houston
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
LOOOOOVVVVEEE this color (Teddy Bear)....very neutral brownish.  I also love the moisture it has as well as shine.  Does not dry out my lips.  Goes great with my complexion.  Purchased at Walgreens and have purchased this color twice so far.
Brittany W.
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
I think that this brand is full of great surprises.  I found this lipstick to be smooth, creamy, and have a light sweet scent that faded after application.  I found this color so flattering and able to compliment both cool toned and warm toned looks.  Not as long lasting as a liquid lipstick, but it never claimed to be.  Very comfortable to wear and easy to reapply.
Morgan J.
Review for: Cabaret Blend, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, Other more...
This is one of my favorite lipstick formulas at the drugstore. It is very comfortable on the lips and does not move around a lot. It is easy to apply and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good inexpensive lipstick or wanting to try new colors.
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Velvet Merlo more...
This lipstick is one of my favorites, the color is very pigmented and it lasts a pretty long time as long as you’re not eating food but most lipsticks wear off when you eat so it’s not a big deal, I carry the tube anyways so I can easily reapply. I highly recommend it.
Tajreen A.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flirty Fuchsia 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
This is a very moisturizing lipstick. It is very pigmented and really compliments any skin color! It doesn't look matte on the lips, there is a little shine to the lips. It is long lasting in the outer parts of the lips but the inner parts does smudge away.
Olga S.
Weslaco
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
Once again I love the milani product even there lipsticks and at a good value not to pricey 👍🏼 yes it meet expectations cause I really ain't into wearing lipstick so as a first timer I will definitely be buying more of there lipsticks 💋
Meg B.
Madison, CT
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
I like the lasting lower and pigmentation, but can't get over the plastic watermelon scent. They can also be a bit drying after a few hours of wear. I keep them in my collection because of the beautiful shades and creamy finish, I would repurchase the ones I own.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?