BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Sydney H.
Greenville
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Chilled Brandy 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
While the price of this lipstick is very affordable, easy to apply and moisturizing, it doesn't last very long and tends to rub off of my lips during meals. Besides that downfall, I do tend to use it often throughout the week because the pigmentation is beautiful.
Ashley V.
Snyder
Review for: 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 51 BLUSHING BEAUTY, 55 BAHAMA BEIGE more...
I Love Milani's Lip stick! The way it stays on for along time! I buy these anywhere it is sold, the cases they come in are cute as well i love the colors, it absolutely met my expectations and would buy this product over and over again and try the different colors.
Kim M.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: Rose Femme more...
My mom let me have this since she didn't want it anymore and I love this product. It such a pretty color and it's has a really nice smell to it too . I bought this at my local CVS, both my mom and I went back to get more.
Alma A.
Modesto
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
It's an amazing lipstick!!, it's full coverage and opaque. If used with a lip liner it will last even longer that it already does!!. The shade range is amazing , there's so many colors to choose from!! I would definitely purchase more next time I'm at the drugstore.
Emily E.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pretty Natural (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
Milani's lipstick formula is perfect for everyday use. Matte lipsticks tend to dry down to an extreme where they make lips look wrinkled but this lipstick does not do that. It is a matte formula that remains a little creamy. The color stays vibrant most of the day.
Zaakirah H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 11 FRUIT PUNCH, 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
The lippies are a best kept secret. They have a semi matte finish but are moisturizing at the same time. The shade variation is amazing and they even have a nice scent. The price is amazing for what you get in this product. I will buy again and recommend to others.
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 03 ORANGE-GINA, 40 CABARET BLEND, 34 VIOLET VOLT, 08 RUBY VALENTINE more...
Milani makes my favorite lipstick formulation at the drugstore hands down. I just love how creamy they are and how deeply pigmented they are. I never have trouble with patchiness even after an hour and a half ballet class. These are truly a hero in the makeup world.
Claudia P.
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I love this brand so much. Milani's formula on these lipsticks is amazing! Sometimes they can feel a little hard, but the color pay off is so worth it. Plus, they melt into the lips so nicely after one initial coat. I would recommend these to all my friends.
Cecy C.
La Puente
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Plum Rose, 0.14 Ounce more...
This is my go-to color! I got it at CVS on sale for 2.99 and I love it! It's such a pretty brown rose color! I use it anytime I'm in a rush or I want a soft natural look. The color lasts way longer than most lipsticks! Definitely check it out next time you see it!!
Padao Y.
Saint Paul
Omgosh love love this lipstick. The color is very pigmented; I would recommend this product to everyone who has not tried it. I've received this as a gift from my friends and I've heard so many good news about it. I only wished that it would stay for a longer time.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?