BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carrie D.
One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks. I love the nude creme shade and matte darling! Great formula. Long lasting, creamy formula, non drying.
Mariana C.
Weston, FL
LOVE IT! The shades are perfect! I found the perfect nude, super creamy and last forever! The packing is beautiful and the price it's amazing!
Lisa Y.
Review for: Rose Hip more...
The color payoff and the longevity of these lipsticks are great.  I own a few.  However, they smell very sickly synethetically sweet.
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
Review for: Velvet Merlo more...
goes on smoothly and feels really nice on the lips. it doesn't transfer and it's not very patchy. i just wish it were a bit more long lasting
Starr F.
Review for: Power Pink more...
Very pretty color... I love the way it smells too! BUT it just didn't look right on me according to me. I will keep it though & try it again.
Tiffany H.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: Blushing Beauty more...
I really like this. Pigmentation is good, there is a slight smell but it's pleasant. My only complaint is that I find it to be a bit drying.
Erica A.
Aurora, IL
Vibrant colors, received a lot of compliments from using their lipsticks. My favorite is the matte, one down side to it...makes my lips dry.
member-8da53d6ce
Review for: Rose Femme more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore lipstick. It is very smooth and buttery. It comes in a lot of different shades. I recommend this product
Kelli M.
This is a great lipstick, there are beautiful colors and they wear very Mickey! I've been wearing Mililani lipsticks and products for years!!
.Rose M.
Socorro, TX
The lipstick is the same as the matte lip gloss they smell nice and the lipstick is more long lasting then the lip gloss but its still good.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?