BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Sana S.
Katy, TX
I love these lipsticks. Every time I go into Walmart I buy one. They come in matte or cream and I always go for the matte one. It is easy to apply and it stays on the whole day. It even has a nice scent to it. I have so many colors not just this one. I will continue to buy these lipsticks because they are seriously a life savor. Easy to apply, matte finish, and stays on all day? It looks good with every skin tone as well. Amazing lipsticks and will always recommend to others.
Lindsey R.
Boston
I love these guys. I have a nude color, I can't remember the name of it, but the color is a Rosie pink. These lipsticks have a creamy consistency and have a sweet scent to them. These do rub off on everything, so if you need something that will last all day, this isn't for you. You will need to reapply every few hours but the color is great and the product is moisturizing. The shades are also very pleasing.
Alexa B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this color! More of a nude color that goes with everything. Really easy to apply as well. For a cheap drug store lip stick, this is definitely good quality. The packaging is also really nice and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Cory E.
You can't go wrong with any of these lipsticks. Some of my favorite, drugstore or not. They're creamy, pigmented, comfortable and long lasting. The colors in this sets are some of my favorites. This set not your cup of tea? This line comes in a wide variety of finishes and colors, so you know you'll find the shade for you.
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Sangria more...
This is such a B E A U T I F U L shade. With the right lip liner it’s truly long lasting. It’s cheap, and available in any drugstore that sells Milani. I’ve had to repurchase this twice over 2 years because I go through it that quickly! Also, these lipsticks smell heavenly! Give it a try!! You have nothing to lose 😊
Victor H.
Doral, FL
Incredible formula which I compare to Mac's Creamsheen just with a drugstore price tag. Great shade selection so everyone can find something. These lipsticks will usually last about five hours and their simple but beautiful packaging makes them look more expensive. Try to get as many shades as possible
Shelby B.
I'm obsessed with this lipstick, and I have been for 2 years. It is so morturizing for my dry lips and stays on for hours. Don't try to eat with it though, it doesn't dry down. However, I've only experienced minimal bleeding without a lip liner. So many shades to try, and the packaging is so classy. It's super cheap and you can find it at almost any drugstore. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Simran K.
Review for: Pink Frost, Cabaret Blend more...
These lipsticks are great for the daily wearer. They aren't the most long lasting but feel and look great on the lips. If you're looking for something longer lasting I would recommend a liquid lipstick (which Milani also has and they are amazing) but for a lipstick, these are my personal favorite. The colors are beautiful and the smell is so nice. They have a sweet fruity or chocolatey scent which is really really nice in my opinion.
Tanushri P.
Atlanta
I love these lipsticks! I love how creamy it is and looks amazing. Not very long lasting but I do not mind re-applying it. I love it is not glossy and pigmented. Love the smell, colors, and texture.
Shade - Orchid is a pretty vibrant pink shade with blue undertones . Flirty is a dark burgundy shade and Confident is a Rich Red lipstick.
Definitely, for this price you are getting a high quality product!
Sara T.
I have this in color 29 Teddy Bear. The color payoff is pretty decent and it doesn't seem to drying. Pretty good for a drug store brand and Milani in general is one of the top drug store brands if you are looking for more natural ingredients. Not perfect, but they do a good job ingredient wise. This color is great if you are feeling 90s.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?