BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Becca G.
Gardiner, ME
Ugh. Love these lipsticks. The packaging is so beautiful, I love the gold and the swatch of the color on the bottom. These can be a bit drying, so I use some lip balm before application and I'm good to go. Milani is a great brand, I always look at their stuff when in the drug store or target!
Jordan M.
Orange, CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
The sweet nectar color is a gorgeous orange and perfect for the summer! I like the scent of the the lipstick and the consistency is okay. The lipstick can be a bit patchy with just one swipe, but two does the job and I usually lightly blot to make it a bit more matte, which is what I prefer.
Araceli V.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
So creamy! Very pigmented & the smell is amazing for such a great price. Very affordable and very compatible to high end lipsticks. The packaging makes it look very high end , it's easy to apply and I definitely reccomend these to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune and get goodproduct.
Katelyn T.
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
This is my first lipstick by Milani and I am very impressed! It is a lady-like pink. It is just pink enough to not be a full blown nude. The formula is creamy and glides on well, but I could immediately tell I needed to exfoliate when I put it on. I think it would look great with a gloss over the top. Impressed!
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
This product is very creamy and pigmented. It's the perfect 90s brownish nude color. I picked up mine at a Walgreens. Very inexpensive. Easy to use.... it's not long wearing or anything. You definitely have to reapply throughout the day but it's a good product I would probably buy again.
Nohemi g.
san benito
Review for: Sangria more...
It is a great lipstick. Leaves a pigmented good amount of color in the lips. Can be combined with nude eyeshadow shade. I own more than 10 & all have given me a great shade of color. Last a really good amount of time during the day. In love with this product. (Always carry one in my purse)
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) more...
The perfect red!! I will be buying this over and over again!! Matte but not drying! I had to order it because it was sold out in my area. I didn't want to wait for it to be restocked. I had to have it now! So worth it!!
Amber M.
Maplewood
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pretty Natural (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I use everything from the make it last settings spray to all the makeup you can get and I buy mine from my drug stores and ULTA and it definitely lived up to my expectations everything is easy to use and applies beautifully and I would definitely keep buying there makeup without a doubt.
Abbey I.
The matte finish is soft and creamy and doesn't dry out your lips. Great for daytime with the lighter shades, also a good option for a comfortable matte lipstick to wear out all night. Would recommend to those who aren't a fan of liquid lipstick but still want something with the same look.
Cassie L.
Rocklin, CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I love this brad! It's amazing! Great quality for a drugstore brand! Pricing isn't to high! Packaging is simple and pretty. Gold colors are eye catching! Love all the products from this line! Definitely meet me standards for drugstore products! Formula is amazing I will be recommending! I have used this product on my YouTube channel! Love it
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?