BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a warm medium skin tone and the color Teddy bare is a good nude lipstick for my skin tone. The formula is a cream finish. It does slide around a bit since it is a cream finish but it's comfortable to wear.
Cassandra P.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
I love the formula for this lipstick. It's creamy and comfortable on the lips. The colour lasts a decent time on my lips and doesn't bleed outside my lipline. The colour is also a really pretty everyday colour.
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Other
This is such a good drug store lipstick. It's super hydrating and pigmented. I've used Black Cherry on several occasions for photo shoots. The only downside is that because it is hydrating it does smear easily.
Erin R.
Knoxville
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Stays on pretty good, I only had to reapply once! I put it on at night and it did come off a little on my drinks, but it wasn’t that noticeable. I really liked the color on me (I have tan, warm toned skin).
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
This is my new holy grail lipstick. I have not tried to many of Milani's products but from what I have this is the only one I love so far. First thing is first, the packaging is beautiful in a sleek silver case tiny pink writing with the beautiful pink/caramel color showing through at the bottom. It goes on so creamy and easy and has the most delicious Bubble Gum scent. After application there is no flavor or glossiness. It's the most beautiful nude pink color with no shine or sparkle because it's not necessary. The color lasts several hours and is extremely comfortable and transfer proof. I think you should run to Target right now and buy this lipstick for $5.99 because you won't want to miss out on this!
Niqua W.
Charlotte
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
My go to lippie. Good coverage that can be layered for depth of color. I’ve bought one tube and it’s lasted for a looooong time now. I can even play with the color and shade since it mixes well
Ariel M.
Boonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
This is my go to lipstick, Teddy Bare is the perfect shade or a brown/red for my everyday look. It's not drying and it has good staying power. I really love this color and the formula.
Cecilia T.
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
Seriously love this lip color! This was the first milani lipstick I purchased and I love it! I will definitely be buying more and will also buy other colors! Love this brand so much.
Alexis P.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
These a really good lipsticks. They smell amazing and are really easy to apply! They are not transfer proof and don't last a long time but they are good if you aren't planning on going out to eat or anything. I wear them to class almost every day!
M S.
My go-to everyday lipstick!  A perfect ' my lips but better ' shade for me.  Comfortable to wear, long lasting and doesn't settle into the fine lines.  Ill never be without this color!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?