BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Julie A.
Review for: Teddy Bare
My absolute favorite nude! I love a darker nude because it's most flattering on my skin tone. I can't stress enough about how much I love this lipstick.
Heather H.
Pittsboro, NC
This lipstick has a creamy feel and a long lasting color. The smell is non-offensive. The color selection provides a good variety shades to choose from.
Emma C.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I love this lipstick! The formula is my definite favorite of drugstore lipsticks and this particular color is absolutely gorgeous especially for summer!
Camille B.
I love this lipstick, and how it makes my lips feel when I put it on! And it smells so yummy😁. I got it foeba reasonable price, and it's a good quality.
Ana A.
Review for: Teddy Bare
I love this formula. It stays on pretty good and it's true to color. My favorite part of this lipsticks is how pretty the color is. Totally recommend it.
Makenna O.
Linden, MI
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
i love my milani lipstick. it's one of my favorite drugstore brands, and this lipstick is so nice!! i'm almost out of mine, but i plan on repurchasing :)
Fatima Zahra M.
Virginia
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, Pretty Natural Cream
I'm in love of this lipsticks, and in witch time I go to Walmart be sure that I bringing one of the collection with me coz all the colors are super waaaw
Briana C.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
I absolutely LOVE this shade of lipstick . It is very pigmented and has a bit of gold glitter bits which makes the finish of this Lipstick look amazing.
Carmen L.
Westminster, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
This one is a really sweet color my lips are actually sorta pale most of the time and when thy aren't there a little rose pink thisncolor is magnificent
Mikaela
Raleigh, NC
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
One of my go to lipstick colors for a night out! They last long, feel great on your lips, no dry lips! I have about 7 different colors and love them all!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?