BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Hannah H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I love this color! It stays on so well throughout the day, though you may have to touch up after eating or drinking. Overall, great quality for the price.
Destini J.
Laveen , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Milani lipsticks they smell so fruity and go on smooth and very opaque, I always keep some in my mua kit. The variety of colors is always excellent.
Courtney T.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Teddy Bare
This is my favorite lipstick! I can put it on with just a coat of mascara on my lashes and look put together for the day. This will always be a repurchase.
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Teddy Bare
The color selection on these lipsticks is amazing. The product is very long lasting and beautiful. I own teddy bare and it's the perfect nude brown for me
Alexandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is gorgeous! I just bought it this week and have recieved so many compliments. I have a yellow olive skin tone and it seems to really pair well.
KeiSha G.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
I love milani lipsticks, but I hate their packaging! It looks cheap, and the bottom portion that shows the color has come off on all them in my collection.
Lauren L.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
This is such a creamy lipstick, and it smells fantastic too. It needs to be reapplied every now and then, but not nearly as much as competing brands.
Therisha K.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lipstick. It is smooth and flawless. It doesn't stay on long do you will have to put it on through out the day but it does smell like heaven!!!
Jenna H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
This is a great lipstick. However, this color is not flattering on me. In addition, it smells like chemicals and is way too sweet. It applies great though.
Kaecelyn M.
National City, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
Milani lipsticks are one of my favorite drugstore lipstick. They always have that sweet smell to them. They are not long lasting though. I still love them.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?