BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Heidy F.
These milani lipsticks have to be one of my favorite brands. Because they leave your lips so moisturized yet you get that nice long lasting color on your lips. One bonus thing is they smell amazing !!! A must buy !! super affordable.
Kristen M.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Chilled Brandy 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I absolutely love the formula of these milani lipsticks they glide on super easy even the matte ones they aren't drying color pay off is nice as well and for a affordable price I think it's a great buy the smell is a little strong but totally worth it if you aren't the kind of person who is sensitive to smells.
Celeste B.
Millican, TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
Everyone loves a red lip! If you are on the hunt for that gorgeous, vibrant red lipstick, go out and get the Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Rose Hip! I promise that you will not regret it! This lipstick is long-lasting, creamy, and easy to apply. i love it!
Mayra S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
I was in California and forgot to pack a nude lipstick. I went to Walmart and absolutely loved the smell of the Teddy Bare lipstick (chocolaty) They made my lips feel glossy and it was a perfect nude. This was the first time that I had bought a Milani product and it was not a disappointment. 100% recommend.
Keyshla D.
Kansas city , KS
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
Milani matte lipsticks glide on like butter! The colors sre super pigmented. I would use a little bit of lip balm before you put them on or just a lip primer, but otherwise everything else about these lipsticks are beautiful!
ndae n.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nude Creme more...
This lipstick is very cute & smells fruitish. I don't like it because it's sheer. I do use it sometimes and top it with a gloss but to use it as a lipstick alone I wouldn't. As far as quality it's amazing.
brittany f.
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I loveeee MILANI lip color! i was surprised at how well it's pigmented and stayed on for! it's long lasting, a great price, and wonderful color and feel! went beyond my expectations and i would recommend to friends family and others definitely!
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Sweet Nectar 0.14 oz (3.97 g), Other more...
These smell like watermelon jolly ranchers - I LOVE IT!!!  They are also pigmented. They tend to be stiff, but I believe that is where they get their lasting power.  There are loads of colors to choose from and I have never found one that I don't like the formula of.  I would recommend these.
Whitney H.
Review for: Other more...
I picked up the Milani Matte Lipstick from my local walmart on my way to an event. I believe I grabbed the Mauve color but i don't see that listed. I love the creamy formula and the long last wear of this product. The packaging is was caught my eye on the shelf and would totally buy more shades in this line!
Shaye S.
State College, PA
This lipstick formula is amazing!!! They are so creamy and are so wearable that after a few hours of having it on, you can't even tell you're wearing it! It dries so perfectly on the lips and I usually have trouble being okay with the smell of lipsticks but this one smells like vanilla and it's wonderful!!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?