BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Selenia R.
Is a good one lipstick. The color is so beautiful, I like it so much. When I use it people ask me about it because they say the color look so good. For that, I really love it.
Cathryn P.
Germantown, MD
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
This lipstick is so dry and it's not even funny. So disappointed I heard such good things about it but it cracked my lips and tasted awful. The smell was also bad too.
Cynthia S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
As someone who isn't a fan of the traditional reds and pinks of lipsticks I love the broke beauty. I like the Browns and nude lipsticks. This particular brand stays on all day !
Cheyenne S.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
The colors and pigments in all of milanis products are great. There lip sticks have a sweet fregrance and added oils to keep your lips moisturized while wearing them.
Amber H.
Norton, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Love this! Its so silky smooth and long lasting with beautiful vibrant colors! It last the whole day and doesnt transfer on to other parts of you throughout rhe day
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
What a lovely statement lip color it's great for Halloween but you can actually wear this year around you just have to have the confidence to pull off this bright bright color it's long-lasting and I will be buying it again
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
These lipsticks are one of the best lipsticks that I own. They keep your lips soft and smooth. They expose the satin smoothness of your lips. Depending what color you get it will affect if it will look either very shiny and smooth.They are also not that expensive!
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
These lipsticks are one of the best lipsticks that I own. They keep your lips soft and smooth. They expose the satin smoothness of your lips. Depending what color you get it will look very shiny and smooth.They are also not that expensive!
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
These lipsticks are one of the best lipsticks that I own. They keep your lips soft and smooth. They expose the satin smoothness of your lips. Depending what color you get it will look very shines and smooth.They are also not that expensive!
Brittany P.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this lipstick! I use the shade Matte Darling every single day. It is the perfect everyday nude color. It is super hydrating and long wearing.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?