BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Kassandra  E.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
The formula is pretty good! It doesn't dry my lips out and the pigmentation is amazing! The color fades pretty evenly and last for a pretty long time on. It glides on smoothly. The color is beautiful! The perfect pinky nude shade~ at least for me!
Julie G.
Uvalde, TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
Omg words cannot express my love for this lipstick!!!! The price is hard to beat and the color looks like it would work for every skin tone. I can see myself finishing and repurchasing this many times❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Veronica A.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I love it, very soft. Easy to carry, they look expensive but they're very affordable, I just love the color and the way they feel once they are on. Also the colors that she has.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
Lipstick is amazing!! It stays on all day and doesnt feel dry. The good thing is its moisturizing and when I take it off my lips aren't crack and the feel soft. I totally recommend it and I will be bying more!!
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
LOVE MILANI! Their products are great and last a Long time. Their packaging actually does look great. That's one reason why I bought it. It isn't too expensive either anyone can buy!
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
This Milani lip stick is so soft on your lips. It exceeded my expectations. Very easy to apply and just glides on. I bought my milani lip stick at Walmart. It's easy to say I would buy this again because it works so well!
Kayla P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I'm not usually a big fan of lipstick, because I have a hard time finding a lipstick that will stay on my lips for more than 20 minutes, but this lipstick stays really well. I love the way it feels and the color is beautiful.
Meagan I.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
It's good for its price and the color is nice, but unless you use lip liner, it doesn't have very good staying power. It's great if you want variety for less money.
Selenia R.
Is a good one lipstick. The color is so beautiful, I like it so much. When I use it people ask me about it because they say the color look so good. For that, I really love it.
Cathryn P.
Germantown, MD
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
This lipstick is so dry and it's not even funny. So disappointed I heard such good things about it but it cracked my lips and tasted awful. The smell was also bad too.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?