BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
first ! I love lipstick . The color is lovely . You don't have to reapply every time you drink or eat something or struggle to . It last long periods of time and gives you a metallic look . It's not a rough apply it glides easy when applying and you don't have to worry about a layer or smudgy ugly look .
Navneet K.
Overland park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I love Milani lipsticks! Regardless of the finish, matte or moisturizing, they are all great! This color is that perfect brown nude for all skin tones. While it probably will look a deeper brown on light skin tones, it is perfect for my medium skin tone.
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
Whenever I'm having a subtle makeup day, I always reach for my Milani creamy lipstick in Rose femme! It's the perfect nude shade and adds a little pop of pink to my lips everytime! Love it!
Jaclyn G.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love these lipsticks! Amazing for drugstore and could compete with highend lippies. However, the smell fake fruit punch smell is dreadful. I just can't get past it. But they're gorgeous!
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
Love these!! I can't even begin to say how much I love them! They kindof remind me of MAC lipsticks. They smell really good. They go on super smooth and they are not patchy or anything! The packaging is really pretty too
Dulce H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
Ive always loved milani from their eyeshadows to their blushes and highlighters. But their lipsticks are the best. They are very pigmented last longer and the colors are very unique.
Vanessa H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I love these lipsticks they are awesome so smooth easy to apply goes directly onto the lips I purchased mine at target in Riverside I am a repeat user I absolutely love it. would definitely recommend it
Paloma u.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
It is so rare that I find a good drugstore lipstick, I've tried alot these past couple of months but I must say the milani brand is awesome!! If you love there liquid lips you will love there lipstick as well. There is a variety of colors to choose from I recommen this product 100%
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
I love this color. I like mixing my lipliner with a darker color while wearing my violet. It's real pretty to wear in the fall. It's a must buy item for yourself or as a gift.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
I love the intensity of the color and the stain it leaves after a long wear. However, it gets patchy and dry throughout the day. It dries up my lips and essentuates the lines
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?