BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Charlee S.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
Milani does it again! This lipstick is the perfect shade of pink. It works for everyday or a night out. I love when I find a shade that does both. I love the wear and the creaminess. Catwalk pink should be in every ones collection.
Megan G.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
The Milani Color Statement lipstick in Teddy Bare is my perfect nude. The lipstick is so comfortable on the lips and doesn't overly dry them. They are affordable and smell like watermelon candy. I recommend.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
Gorgeous packaging and the lipstick is everything! Love these lipsticks they are very creamy and hydrating. Every color is gorgeous and they smell pretty great too. Super affordable I recommend
fatimah a.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
first ! I love lipstick . The color is lovely . You don't have to reapply every time you drink or eat something or struggle to . It last long periods of time and gives you a metallic look . It's not a rough apply it glides easy when applying and you don't have to worry about a layer or smudgy ugly look .
Navneet K.
Overland park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I love Milani lipsticks! Regardless of the finish, matte or moisturizing, they are all great! This color is that perfect brown nude for all skin tones. While it probably will look a deeper brown on light skin tones, it is perfect for my medium skin tone.
Jaclyn G.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love these lipsticks! Amazing for drugstore and could compete with highend lippies. However, the smell fake fruit punch smell is dreadful. I just can't get past it. But they're gorgeous!
Dulce H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
Ive always loved milani from their eyeshadows to their blushes and highlighters. But their lipsticks are the best. They are very pigmented last longer and the colors are very unique.
Vanessa H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I love these lipsticks they are awesome so smooth easy to apply goes directly onto the lips I purchased mine at target in Riverside I am a repeat user I absolutely love it. would definitely recommend it
Paloma u.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
It is so rare that I find a good drugstore lipstick, I've tried alot these past couple of months but I must say the milani brand is awesome!! If you love there liquid lips you will love there lipstick as well. There is a variety of colors to choose from I recommen this product 100%
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
I have this lipstick. Love the quality but not so much of the color. It's just the color doesn't look right with my skin color. But it's feel good on the lips, almost moisturizing
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?