BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Linda C.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I like Milani products a lot typically, but unfortunately this lipstick formula isn't one I can say the same for. The colors go on okay, it's not too drying, the downsides for me are the candy smell & and that it's not that pigmented.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Teddy Bare, Pretty Natural Cream
I love these lipsticks, so creamy and buttery on my lips, and the packaging is so pretty, I have so much of their lipsticks from this line as well as their amore line and their amore metallics, definitely repeats and repurchase
Stephanie W.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
I LOVE this lipstick. I want to point out how multi-use it is. The formula is so buttery that, on light makeup days, I'll swipe some on my cheeks as well as my lips. Incredible, versatile product. I highly recommend!
Deepmala R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Low staying power. Nice shade range though. Have to reapply every 2 hours or after meals. The formula is comfortable to wear. But did not meet expectations in terms of wear time. Not long lasting. I won't buy this again.
Kait F.
Mill City
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
Super creamy formula. I personally found this color to bright but that's was my bad picking not the product. This was the first Milani product I purchased and will definitely try again. I got this a tj max for like $2.
annie e.
Fremont, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
MY FAVORITE LIPSTICKs!!! I own quite a few of these and of all high end and drugstore, this is my favorite lipstick formula. The packaging is cute and the shades and finishes are all great. Yet to buy one I don’t like
Jill P.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
I really like this lipstick! I find it tends to love around if you layer too much, but if you blot it on the lips for a subtle look or just use a thin layer it is amazing!! I also adore the simple gold packaging :)
Danielle S.
Del Rio
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Love these fall colors, started trying them out and I love them will continue buying them as well the colors are so rich and really give you a pop, and the price isn’t bad either, would recommend to a family member
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a warm medium skin tone and the color Teddy bare is a good nude lipstick for my skin tone. The formula is a cream finish. It does slide around a bit since it is a cream finish but it's comfortable to wear.
Cassandra P.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
I love the formula for this lipstick. It's creamy and comfortable on the lips. The colour lasts a decent time on my lips and doesn't bleed outside my lipline. The colour is also a really pretty everyday colour.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?