BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Ariane B.
Oakland Park, FL
I love this lipstick because it’s semi matte, so it doesn’t get too dry neither too wet, it’s a perfect combination for a good looking and hydrated lip. Nudes are my favorite colors, because I can wear them in any occasion, everyday outfits or strong make up such as black eyes.
k ♕.
Tacoma
I LOVE this product, it’s creamy and it doesn’t dry out your lips at all. It lasts all day and it looks amazing. I bought this at my local Walgreens but I know you can get it at ulta too, I definitely suggest you go out and buy this! Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Rachel H.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: 42 ROSE FEMME more...
One of my holy grail favorite lipsticks! Perfect color and feel! Smells like Watermelon! Goes with literally every outfit! Super affordable! You can pick it up at Ulta, Walmart and any drugstore really. I loved the packaging! I have a whole Milani section on my vanity! đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹đź’‹
Julie A.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
Beautiful color, when I first applied it, it immediately got on my teeth, but once I let it sit for a bit, it no longer transferred onto my teeth. It feels nice on the lips. Can get messy on a windy day. My hair crossed my lips and the lipstick transferred and got onto my face, but it was an easy clean up. It doesn’t stain.
Shelby M.
this lipstick is amazing! first off it smells so good. it is so pigmented and it glides on so easily! i️ think it is so moisturizing as well! however it does stain your lips!! i️ definitely want to try this lipstick out in a different color! i️ would definitely recommend!!!
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
Review for: 38 DOUBLE ESPRESSO more...
I love dark lippies especially brown shades. Double Espresso is my go-to lipstick. It's subtle enough to wear to work or for everyday use. I especially love the gold packaging. I purchased my lipstick from my local Walmart. Because the color is long-lasting, I will be buying more lipsticks. Milani Lipstick
J. V.
Labelle, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Best Red 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
This lipstick is very long lasting. It is a little hard to take off once the day is over, and does leave a little stain once taken off. Other than that, it is amazing. For the most part, i would definitely recommend this to other. Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Review for: 21 SANGRIA more...
Milani brand is a great if you are looking for something with nice packaging, great color choices, and extremely affordable. It is a good value for the price. It is not very long lasting and becomes flaky quickly, but if you keep up with reapplying you should be ok.
Tray ✨.
These lipsticks are okay. I love Milani, but these are just not my fave product from them. I don’t hate them, but I don’t love them. They’re comfortable and they have a nice shade range, but I feel like the color payoff is kind of meh and they don’t wear very well.
Domonique S.
Jersey City , NJ
These lipsticks are great! My lips never feel dry while I’m wearing it. This lipstick is super pigmented and you get all of that for half the price of a high end brand. Totally worth trying out! I purchased three of these lipsticks & I’ve had them for a long time!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?