BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I love black cherry milani lipstick . my favorite colors are dark purples and reds so it's obviously going to get my attention to buy it. It last all day if I use it with my elf lip primer. Its one of my favorite's.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
LOVE MILANI! Everything i have by them I love! The color goes on so smooth, very EVEN and makes my lips look flawless. The color is exactly the same in the tube and on your lips. Fantastic staying power, not sticky! So many colors to choose from 😍
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I LOVE the Milano lipsticks!!! They are super pigmented and last for a really long time. The matte ones are my favorite and they remind me of the Lorac alter ego lipsticks because of how thick they are. Highly recommend!
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
I LOVE Milani. Their lipsticks are highly pigmented and smell amazing. Surprisingly they are really good quality and don even dry out your lips. I'll continue to buy Milani lipsticks. I believe they're $7 a piece
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
I love Milani. Ive stated in other reviews they're one of my favorite brands. The prices are affordable and the products are high quality. Their lipsticksare pigmented, creamy and long wearing. They're amazing.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Milani is a drugstore brand that is surprisingly very high quality. They recently revamped their shade selections and finishes. This shade is very vampy and beautiful to use during the fall or a night out.
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
This color is gorgeous and bright. The pop of color is amazing on darker skin tones. With my lighter tone, I usually pair it with another Milani lipstick. Colors of the same line layer and blend very well.
Samantha M.
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
Milani lipstick are such good prices. Have amazing and gorgeous packaging and are so pigmented and smooth. They last decently long especially with a liner underneath. They aren't drying and they smell great.
Emily B.
Independence, KY
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
I love these lipsticks because they are really pigmented and apply on the lips so easily. I bought mine from Walgreens and they had a really big selection so I could pick out all my favorite colors to buy
julia h.
Denver, CO
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I love love love this shade is the perfect brand new for everyday it like you are wearing nothing its a creamy formula but in a way is matte its very affordabke and cimoares to high end like mac i love love love this
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?