BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Roxy T.
palm desert
Review for: 03 ORANGE-GINA more...
Minus the off-putting name (cmon you can't do better than orange-Gina??) and intimidating color, this is a great, vibrant lipstick. I love orange lipsticks and I think they are t as scary as they look! This is a wearable orange. The formula is opaque and it's lasts moderately long. The smell is fantastic and it doesn't dry out my lips! Love these formulas.
Yuliana F.
These lipsticks are great. Great pigmentation and last a long time. If you are over the drying liquid lipstick trend I would stay to try these. This is one of the best products milani has made. I have a few of nude shades. I did try a berry shade that was streaky but maybe with a good lip liner underneath it might work better. Caution with the berry tones.
Sabrina N.
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
The pigmentation of the lipstick is good. The packaging is super cool, it has a gold cover. Also, it has a smell of vanilla. It kind of like in the moisturized section. It doesn't dry out my lips. I would recommend this to my friend.
Esha P.
SOME OF THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE TRIED. They have shades that are dupes of the high end cult classics. PRICE POINT IS ON POINT LOL. Tons of shades and very moisturizing! This is such an underrated brand ladies and gents! WOULD BUY ALL DAY OVER HIGH END.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
 I like the creamy texture  of the lipstick itself I also like the fact that it's easy to apply and I bought the product from the $.99 store it's a very long lasting provide full coverage and the package was very nice and I would buy it again most definitely    And I highly 100% recommend this product to anybody else interested highly pigmented lipstick 💄
Lilly H.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Sangria more...
I love Milani lipsticks. Great color pay off and they smell amazing. I've tried other colors from the collection but I don't know if it's just me but this color in particular takes just a few more swipes to go on evenly. And seems just a bit dryer than the other ones. Not a deal breaker for the price and color pay off though. Totally recommend!
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Review for: 42 ROSE FEMME more...
This lipstick was okey, I got to say it hold up a decent time, I loved the packaging and I actually bought it because of it. It didn't meet my expectations because it's really dry, it gets flaky and gave me chapped lips, had to apply lots of chapstick and made it a more complicated step. They have a nice range of colors and I founded it on Walmart.
Niariah F.
Birmingham
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) more...
Milani lipsticks are wonderful. They are so moisturizing and you can literally find them everywhere. I actually find them at my Publix store. They are inexpensive and the gold packaging is so cute. When I use the lipstick my lips stay so hydrated and still colorful.
Ayleen V.
El Paso, TX
Ohhh were do I begin!!!! I literally use this lipstick every day! It hydrates my lips and leaves a beautiful color on it. I love the color so much. For me a tan sun kissed girl well not so many colors go with me. That's why I always go with browns,plums etc. this Milani lipstick made my day! Thank you Milani! <3
RøselŁa N.
Marrero , LA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I love milani lipstick. They have a sweet scent of candy smell to it. Leaving your nose to want more. It soft and smoothing to the lip. It mostly my to go lipstick because the package it pretty and it small size it can fit mostly in every pocket.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?