BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Alexis C.
Deland, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I love this lipstick and I love Milani and it has a beautiful design. Rich color but I have to keep reapplying it through out the night. But I noticed that if you put a good chick coat at the beginning of the night it will last.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I was actually gifted this I'm not sure where to get it from but they're gorgeous!!! The texture is velvety but it looks matte to me it's so smooth and the color is so rich . Mines are almost out ! 😩😩 but I would recommend this to anyone!!
Amber C.
Florence, AL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
This product is so smooth on the lips. It's creamy and I find it to be non-drying to the lips. It is transferable and not matte. The smell of this lipstick reminds me of jolly ranchers. It applies smoothly and is very pigmented.
Amber L.
Marietta, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
Love this formula and color! Milani lipsticks are creamy and hydrating and that last a while. The smell is super amazing as well, it's kind of like starburst, but not too overwhelming. The packaging looks very high-end too
Marielis M.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
These are some of the best drugstore lipsticks. Love the formula they have a great color selection. The packing is beautiful as well. There are very comfortable and creamy on the lips. Great lasting power and incredibly pigmented.
Julian S.
Hayward, CA
Honestly this is the perfect nude color for my skin tone. It doesn't wash me out and it looks great on my skin. I'm not a fan of the formula I find it patchy but it's fine because I like the color so much. I find that it doesn't cling to any of my dry parts on my lips
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
One of my go to nudes! It feels excellent on the lips. It has nice pigmentation. It's long lasting and wears well. You can't beat the easy accessibility as well as the inexpensive price. Everyone should definitely try this!
Claudia  M.
Pasadena, CA
I picked up a couple of these on a recent trip. I conveniently forgot to pack any lip products so I ran to the store and these caught my eye. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous! It's very luxurious! There is a wide range of colors to choose from and they're very affordable.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
Milani is by far one of my favorite lipstick brands. I love this color from them and it definitely met my expectations. I bought it at wal mart but you
Can find it almost anywhere. I would buy this again when my current one is finished.
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I love this nude color. It's perfect for my skin time and doesn't wash me out. More of a pink tone nude. The formula is long lasting and moisturizing. Milani makes my favorite drugstore lipsticks. I want every color.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?