BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Shikha C.
Dublin
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flirty Fuchsia 0.14 oz (3.97 g), Other more...
I was looking for perfect purple lipstick for my medium tan skin and pigmented lips. And I found it in milani color statement lipstick in the shade matte glam. It might be dark grapes purple for light skin but perfect for me which gives me flattering look.

I love the formula. It is matte but moisturizing which is rare with matte lipsticks. It glides on lips so smoothly and gives a opaque color. It always stayed on my lips for long  but needs to retouch it after eating.

Overall I am happy with the color, formula and pigmentation. I definitely want to have more shades.
Vaness E.
For a drugstore lipstick, I actually am very pleased with my Milani lipsticks. I have a couple different shades, mostly the different nude shades, and they are absolutely gorgeous and have a smooth application. The one thing I noticed, was that it tends to smudge if you don’t apply a smudge protection lip liner, but other than that it’s great for the price.
Emma S.
Sterling
Review for: Violet Volt more...
This is a gorgeous blue-based vibrant purple. It even has a slight blue shift when the light hits it. The wear time is standard for a cream lipstick - about three hours - but it fades gracefully and leaves behind a nice stain. One con is that it smells strongly of watermelon Jolly Ranchers. This color is beautiful on all complexions and I highly recommend it.
hailee 🌸.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
I am not a fan of these. The reason why I gave it three instead of two stars is because I think if I had a darker skin tone, this shade would be beautiful. However, they're very sheer and not very precise so it makes it difficult to get a pretty application if the color isn't close to your skin tone. I may try to apply with a liner and see if that helps.
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I wear this to work almost every day and only have to touch it p twice daily great to keep in pocket won't melt. Great bubuyying price. Would love every color of the rainbow from you guys. Live the bold colors. Hard to find in a Walmart ff good colors
Ana H.
Omaha
Review for: Nude Creme more...
This lipstick is a beautiful nude pink shade. It is not as pigmented as some of the higher end lip products, but it can be layered to achieve a good color payoff. This lipstick is a great deal for the price and is easy to find at the drugstore. Very creamy - not at all drying!
Sarah E.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
This lipstick is my fat my favorite drugstore lipstick. First, this shade is the perfect nude. It's dark enough that you can notice color but not too dark that it's bizarre to wear everyday. The formula is so creamy. The smell of the lipstick is also great. This is the first drugstore lipstick that I've tried that I swear by! Definitely worth purchasing.
Roxy T.
palm desert
Review for: 03 ORANGE-GINA more...
Minus the off-putting name (cmon you can't do better than orange-Gina??) and intimidating color, this is a great, vibrant lipstick. I love orange lipsticks and I think they are t as scary as they look! This is a wearable orange. The formula is opaque and it's lasts moderately long. The smell is fantastic and it doesn't dry out my lips! Love these formulas.
Yuliana F.
These lipsticks are great. Great pigmentation and last a long time. If you are over the drying liquid lipstick trend I would stay to try these. This is one of the best products milani has made. I have a few of nude shades. I did try a berry shade that was streaky but maybe with a good lip liner underneath it might work better. Caution with the berry tones.
Lilly H.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Sangria more...
I love Milani lipsticks. Great color pay off and they smell amazing. I've tried other colors from the collection but I don't know if it's just me but this color in particular takes just a few more swipes to go on evenly. And seems just a bit dryer than the other ones. Not a deal breaker for the price and color pay off though. Totally recommend!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?