BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Anna P.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I've gotten so many compliments on this lipstick. I have to say this is one of my favorite brands for lipstick. This color has a slight sheen to it and doesn't clump throughout the day. I've used it on myself, which I am very fair skinned and my sister in law for her wedding and she is very dark skinned. Looks great on both of us!!
Audrey G.
San Mateo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with these. The pigmentation is INCREDIBLE, and I love them more than many higher brand lipsticks. They have so many colors, and they are so affordable.
Aimee S.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I absolutely love the formula of this lipstick and the color! It is so pigmented and so easy to apply and it surpassed my expectations! I am a repeat user of this lipstick and I will continue to use this lipstick because it is just awesome!
Eunice R.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
These lipsticks are absolutely beautiful in
colors and also in their formula. They are very pigmented and stay on for a long time. I like the fact that they are not outrageously expensive and Milani has
a lot of colors to choose from
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I love the color of this lipstick. I am light skinned with blonde hair and this just looks perfect on me! The lasting time is so so, I do have to reapply it throughout the day but for the price that doesn't bother me. Would definitely recommend.
Lovely mom A.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
I have four shade of this lipstick and both love them. Is not that long lasting but love how it feel to my lips. It is easy to apply and moisturizer my lips. Yes I can recommend this to anyone there's more shade to picked and affordable.
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
This lippy is to die for. The gold packaging makes it look prestige. The color resembles saint German by mac. It is moisturizing doesn't dry out your lips . It is very pigmented and last long. The best part it is very affordable.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried lots of these and i love em they are only about 6 bucks the pigmentation is insame only thing is that they do get ablittle dry so ill recomend a lip pencil CREAMY lip pencil first then the lipstick :) hope i helped.
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
I love milani lipsticks they are so pigmented and the colors are ao beautiful in particular this color. Empress is the classic red that everyone should have but in my opinion I think this is the best one because is very cheap and the quality is soo good.
Alexis C.
Deland, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I love this lipstick and I love Milani and it has a beautiful design. Rich color but I have to keep reapplying it through out the night. But I noticed that if you put a good chick coat at the beginning of the night it will last.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?