BY MILANI #34 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
If you looking for an amazing nude lipstick this is perfect. This is ultimately my favorite shade. When o don't use the high end products I use this. It's such a great price. It doesn't dry out like other matte lipsticks. It's a moderate length of staying on. I highly recommend!
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love Milani lipstick so much! Not only are they affordable, but they feel nice and smooth on my lips. The packaging is a pretty gold color ..which makes it look fancy like you spent a lot. I have about 6 of them in different colors. I will continue to buy these :)
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
Milani is definitely shaping up to be one of my favorite cosmetic brands! The price of their lipsticks simply can't be beat and I adore their colors. I have these in Black Cherry (24) and Cabaret Blend (40).
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
These Milani lipsticks are so good! They give a ton of color. The only thing is is that they smear if you aren't too careful. But as long as your not eating you should be fine. My application can last a good few hours. And another plus is that it smells really good. It's smells like something homey and something from when I was little but I can't quiet think of what it is
Morgan B.
Carthage, MO
This is a great drug store lipstick. This and Revlon are my go to drug store lip brands. The colors are great and the clear bottom makes it easy to see the actual shade. The packaging looks very nice. The lipstick stays on fairly well. I would generally reapply once in the late afternoon if I was wearing it all day. Would definitely recommend for a good drugstore option.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
This is a beautiful reddish brown lipstick that is creamy and pigmented. It glides on easily, gives full color (not patchy), and feels good on the lips. The packaging is pretty too. It does transfer, but lasts fairly well otherwise. The downside for me is the scent. It's pretty, but I prefer unscented makeup. Still I reach for this one enough to count it as a favorite in my collection.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Review for: Rose Femme more...
For a drugstore product this one gets a 10/10. For about 6$ I picked up this lippy at my local CVS. I had a hard time picking out the shade i wanted because they were all so beautiful! They have a very smooth application & the color doesn't budge very much throughout the day. Maybe one or two touch ups! I would definitely buy this again!
Angelita Y.
Love these lipsticks I wear them everyday lol you can never go wrong and it's only like 4$ which is amazing for how great this is and it's easy application and easy to remove totally recommend this to others
Felicia D.
Phoenix, AZ
These lip sticks are so good!! They are comfortable to wear they don't dry out your lips they smell awesome they have good variety of colors I wish I had them all I only own three colors I have solutely love them I just love my Milani in general so affordable their products are awesome!!
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
First off, such a gorgeous color! This is my first Milani lipstick and I'm pretty impressed so far. Didn't last super long on the lips but it doesn't claim to be long lasting. This shade had some glitter in it but you can't feel in when it's applied and it gives a very pretty shine. I purchased for $6.49 from cvs can't beat it. Plus the packaging is super pretty!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?