BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So good for the price! I was becoming a hoarder because they are so nice on. Just be careful as I've broken quite a few trying to snap pics lol but overall they pack a lot of moisture and I love the lasting power. Milani is def mg favorite drug store brand
Alexandria J.
Claremont, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
Rose Femme by Milani has been my favorite lipstick for about an entire year now. For me, it's a slightly more pink, nude shade that I can and do wear with practically anything. The lipstick itself is light and smooth and still covers at the same time.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I love this lipstick because of the color pay off you get and they are buttery when you put them on the lipstick I would wear on daily because of the neutral color.
valeria t.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
These lipsticks are ok depending on the shade. Might just be me but the formula in the nudes seem to work and look better. I've tried the shade sangria and another burgundy that was so matte and drying that it started to crack real early in the night.
Danielle D.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This is like a perfect pinky nude for my fair skin tone. I got mine at Dollar General. It is affordable and such a comfortable formula. It is not long lasting but perfect to slap on something especially when the color will go with most any look.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
I like this lipstick de Milani.
Besides its presentation, quality, duration... Another plus point is that there are tons of tones available and the truth is that after trying them I have fallen in love and surely I will do with some more.
They are a good option.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I love this lipstick. The color is so beautiful and it goes on so creamy. If anyone is looking for a pretty nude color and they don't wanna break the bank, I would highly recommend this product! My lipstick is almost out but I will definitely be buying a new one!
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This is my favorite nude lipstick of all time. Yes ladies I said it. This lipstick is the perfect combination of pink and nude. I've bought several, it's creamy not drying and very sexy. I love the packaging too! Works better than high end !
Ashley H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
This coral addict lipstick is breathtaking.. Omg It's coral bliss on, your lips... If you are obsessed with corals than this lipstick is yours .. The picture doesn't do it Justice... I highly recommend this beauty.. It's a must try!! 💄💎💄💎💄💎💄💎
Jazmin S.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
Love these lipsticks they are so good they're creamy and I love the gold they smell amazing they aren't very pricey it is a good value I bought it at Walmart it's really nice honestly it is so pigmented and it smells great like I said I love it so much
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?