BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
These Milani lipsticks are so good! They give a ton of color. The only thing is is that they smear if you aren't too careful. But as long as your not eating you should be fine. My application can last a good few hours. And another plus is that it smells really good. It's smells like something homey and something from when I was little but I can't quiet think of what it is
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
Milani is definitely shaping up to be one of my favorite cosmetic brands! The price of their lipsticks simply can't be beat and I adore their colors. I have these in Black Cherry (24) and Cabaret Blend (40).
Felicia D.
Phoenix, AZ
These lip sticks are so good!! They are comfortable to wear they don't dry out your lips they smell awesome they have good variety of colors I wish I had them all I only own three colors I have solutely love them I just love my Milani in general so affordable their products are awesome!!
Emily P.
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
They're pretty good as drugstore lipstick goes. It was a little darker than I was expecting because the color on the packaging showed up a little lighter. It didn't have that long of a wear time and I kept having to re-apply it. That being said, I wouldn't consider purchasing it again unless I'm in some sort of a pinch and need to run into CVS to get a lipstick.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Catwalk Pink more...
I dont wear lipstick all the time but when I do I like a nice smooth mate Lipstick . and Milani has some really nice colors at a really nice price . The tubes are very nice with the end of tube colored the color of the lipstick which helps you know the color before opening the tube . yes I would recommend it.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME, 43 PRETTY NATURAL more...
I absolute love this line. It's cheap and when I want my lips to look natural and have a bit of color to it this lipstick does great work for that. It is also moisturizing and give my lips a little bit of shine to it. It is not transfer proof but easy to reapply after eating/drinking.
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
First off, such a gorgeous color! This is my first Milani lipstick and I'm pretty impressed so far. Didn't last super long on the lips but it doesn't claim to be long lasting. This shade had some glitter in it but you can't feel in when it's applied and it gives a very pretty shine. I purchased for $6.49 from cvs can't beat it. Plus the packaging is super pretty!
Fabiola T.
Perryton, TX
Milani lipsticks are my all time favorite from the drugstore! Especially the shade naturally chic, it is my every day lipstick! They are super light weight and apply smoothly onto the lips! The packaging is also gorgeous! There is a big variety of shades, so there is something for everyone, which I love! They are also a great price! I purchase mine at CVS, Walgreens, or Wal-Mart!
ozz a.
San Angelo
The milani color statement lipsticks are very nice and easy to use. The packaging is really cute. They are very affordable and can be bought at many drugstores. They are easy to use and long lasting I have had no problems with them. They have many colors to choose from and I recommend getting them if you are looking for new lipsticks to add to your collection.
Emma S.
Sterling
Review for: Violet Volt more...
This is a gorgeous blue-based vibrant purple. It even has a slight blue shift when the light hits it. The wear time is standard for a cream lipstick - about three hours - but it fades gracefully and leaves behind a nice stain. One con is that it smells strongly of watermelon Jolly Ranchers. This color is beautiful on all complexions and I highly recommend it.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?