BY MILANI #34 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Cory E.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) more...
You can't go wrong with any of these lipsticks. Some of my favorite, drugstore or not. They're creamy, pigmented, comfortable and long lasting. The colors in this sets are some of my favorites. This set not your cup of tea? This line comes in a wide variety of finishes and colors, so you know you'll find the shade for you.
Shelby B.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I'm obsessed with this lipstick, and I have been for 2 years. It is so morturizing for my dry lips and stays on for hours. Don't try to eat with it though, it doesn't dry down. However, I've only experienced minimal bleeding without a lip liner. So many shades to try, and the packaging is so classy. It's super cheap and you can find it at almost any drugstore. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sara T.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I have this in color 29 Teddy Bear. The color payoff is pretty decent and it doesn't seem to drying. Pretty good for a drug store brand and Milani in general is one of the top drug store brands if you are looking for more natural ingredients. Not perfect, but they do a good job ingredient wise. This color is great if you are feeling 90s.
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Incredible formula which I compare to Mac's Creamsheen just with a drugstore price tag. Great shade selection so everyone can find something. These lipsticks will usually last about five hours and their simple but beautiful packaging makes them look more expensive. Try to get as many shades as possible
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
I had never heard of this brand but really wanted a simple nude lip to wear to work. This became my hero! I really love the color and constantly get compliments when wearing it. However, it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it too as well as it really dries out my lips. I wish there was a little bit more moisture in the formula!  Regardless it is great for a super-fast drug store purchase.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I have this in Teddy Bare and I reach for it very often. I love that it applies nicely on the lips and delivers a beautiful and rich color payoff. It has great staying power as well and I've found that it lasts for a couple of hours with the exception of when I'm eating/drinking throughout the day. It has a strong watermelon candy smell that can be annoying but as an overall lipstick it's great.
Chelsea R.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: 42 ROSE FEMME, Other more...
I really love this lipstick. There is only a couple of places that sell Milani where I live so it's not as readily available as I would like but they apply smooth and does not irritate my sensitive lips. So many lipsticks give me eczema but this one does not! These are long lasting and fade nicely (it does not leave an inner rim nastiness either!). I am excited to try more shades!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: 17 PLUMROSE more...
I have always wanted to try Milani and their Lipsticks are beautiful and have a very creamy consistency. The go on so smooth and the color is gorgeous Plumrose is my favorite. These were not very long lasting, I did notice they lasted through drinks but not meals so liquids dont really affect this lipstick but food will. So just reapply a coat after eating otherwise these Lipsticks are amazing.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Review for: 48 TUSCAN TOAST more...
I bought two different shades of this at Walgreens and I really love the Milani brand, it's a good drugstore brand that I feel is comparable to more expensive brands. The shades I got are so complimentary for the fall/winter seasons. They don't make my lips look dry and the color lasts a good bit throughout the day
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I love how moisturizing these lipsticks are. They go on so smooth and creamy. My favorite color from this line is teddy bare and its a perfect brown nude for the fall. The only thing I would change about this lipstick is the smell, it has a sweet candy smell that I don't think works well with the lipstick.
abigail h.
Do the darker shades apply evenly?
Graciela R.
Does this have a fragrance? This color likes like Revlon cherry bomb but I hate the texture of that one. How's the fragrance or texture of this lipstick? Do you recommend it?
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Does this color show on darker lips? I like the brand but I know not all lipsticks have enough pigment to show on every lip tone
Sabina M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this color never heArd of milani Lipstick befor can anyone tell me what stores carry this brand and have you tried it?? What was your experience with it??
Amber R.
How well does it stay on?