BY MILANI #22 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 355 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love Milani lipstick so much! Not only are they affordable, but they feel nice and smooth on my lips. The packaging is a pretty gold color ..which makes it look fancy like you spent a lot. I have about 6 of them in different colors. I will continue to buy these :)
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
This is a beautiful reddish brown lipstick that is creamy and pigmented. It glides on easily, gives full color (not patchy), and feels good on the lips. The packaging is pretty too. It does transfer, but lasts fairly well otherwise. The downside for me is the scent. It's pretty, but I prefer unscented makeup. Still I reach for this one enough to count it as a favorite in my collection.
Xazvia H.
Detroit, MI
If you looking for an amazing nude lipstick this is perfect. This is ultimately my favorite shade. When o don't use the high end products I use this. It's such a great price. It doesn't dry out like other matte lipsticks. It's a moderate length of staying on. I highly recommend!
Felicia D.
Phoenix, AZ
These lip sticks are so good!! They are comfortable to wear they don't dry out your lips they smell awesome they have good variety of colors I wish I had them all I only own three colors I have solutely love them I just love my Milani in general so affordable their products are awesome!!
Elizabeth C.
Norco, LA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
First off, such a gorgeous color! This is my first Milani lipstick and I'm pretty impressed so far. Didn't last super long on the lips but it doesn't claim to be long lasting. This shade had some glitter in it but you can't feel in when it's applied and it gives a very pretty shine. I purchased for $6.49 from cvs can't beat it. Plus the packaging is super pretty!
Trenay U.
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I love this lipstick from the shade to the texture I love it. I feel like it last as long as any other lipstick you will have to reapply it through out the day at some point. For the price it's totally worth it, it's my favorite drugstore lipstick brand. I recommend this to all my clients/friend when they are looking for a MAC quality lipstick without the extra$
Emily P.
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
They're pretty good as drugstore lipstick goes. It was a little darker than I was expecting because the color on the packaging showed up a little lighter. It didn't have that long of a wear time and I kept having to re-apply it. That being said, I wouldn't consider purchasing it again unless I'm in some sort of a pinch and need to run into CVS to get a lipstick.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL, 26 NUDE CREME more...
I absolute love this line. It's cheap and when I want my lips to look natural and have a bit of color to it this lipstick does great work for that. It is also moisturizing and give my lips a little bit of shine to it. It is not transfer proof but easy to reapply after eating/drinking.
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Catwalk Pink more...
I dont wear lipstick all the time but when I do I like a nice smooth mate Lipstick . and Milani has some really nice colors at a really nice price . The tubes are very nice with the end of tube colored the color of the lipstick which helps you know the color before opening the tube . yes I would recommend it.
Reigan M.
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
The best drugstore lipstick I've ever purchased. Milani really does kill the game with these creamy, pigmented lipsticks!! This taupe-y nude color is my absolute favorite lip color and compliments my pale, yellow-undertoned skin perfectly. Especially when I'm going for a bronzey glam look. I reach for this more than I reach for my Chanel or Sephora brand lipsticks!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?