BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
Oh my gosh!!! I've had this lipstick for about three months now and I absolutely love it! This is one of my favorites. It does not last long to be honest but I do not mind it. The price is great and it does last. I recommend this to ladies that are afraid to try something new. It goes with everyone!
Stefani H.
Valley Center, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
These lipsticks are absolutely beautiful in colors and also in their formula. They are very pigmented and stay on for a long time. I like the fact that they are not outrageously expensive and Milani has a lot of colors to choose from. They are 100% my go to lipsticks, totally would recommend them :)
Brenda C.
Review for: Teddy Bare, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme, Plum Rose, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
My top 5 fav colors! The formula is very creamy and long lasting. I love the gold packaging. I purchase my milani lipsticks from Walmart and or target. Love it!! 10/10 recommended
Nicole  C.
Surprise, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I am so in love with everything about this lipstick! This is definitely my most favorite product of the year. The color is phenomenal and it looks amazing on me. It smells like the most delicious watermelon too and the price is amazing. I NEED MORE OF MILANI TEDDY BARE IN MY LIFE!!!!
Selena G.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
My all time favorite drugstore lipsticks would definitely be the color statement lipsticks for $4-$6 they dry matte you can't go wrong with the gold luxury packaging . These are must have for all makeup lovers as well they are highly pigmented and transfer proof . ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND
courtney c.
Durham, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
To be honest, I have never given Milani a look, I always walked right by and I have been seeing it for years. However I walked into CVS the other day and I just so happened to browse the selection, and what did I see but the beautiful Rose Hip!!! Oh My God! This color is beautiful! It goes on so smooth and rich and stays on so nicely!! I must say that from now on I definitely will be stopping past the Milani section and purchasing more colors!! I cant wait to see how beautiful the other colors are!
Abby T.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
This color smells really good. The thing about it though that I don't like is that it makes your teeth look more yellow. Other than that the color is very beautiful and pretty opaque I would say. I don't put this color on much but I wouldn't give it a bad review.
Aimee S.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This formula is absolutely amazing! I love the color and it is so beautiful on the lips! It lasted pretty good amount of time but it does transfer but it is so easy to layer. I would definitely recommend this to other people and I am definitely buying more colors!
Ella F.
Northampton, MA
Hands down my favorite lipsticks! They are creamy and last very long on the lips. I own 4 and I love all of them. I prefer the creamy ones over the metallics however.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Beautiful and subtle shade of pink that I find is a powdery, dusty pink. I also love how it is moisturizing and I love that CVS carries these since the Rite Aid I live nearby doesn't. I would definitely recommend since it is affordable and last long enough for me.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?