BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Savannah A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
This lipstick is amazing. When I say this lipstick does not budge, I mean.... it DOES NOT budge. Everytime I wear this lipstick I get compliments on the color. I enjoy how long it last, how easy it is to apply, and the color is the perfect fall color. The price point cannot be beat as well. Run and get this! You will not be disappointed.
Cecilia M.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
My absolute favorite every day lipstick! Milani has the best hands down lip formula it's long lasting and so creamy it's easy to apply the colors are so beautiful and i definitely recommend everyone to get it I love it!
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are wonderful. If you are looking for a cruelty free drugstore lipstick that has a wide range of colors super pigmented and lasts all day these are for you. They come in different formulas. My personal favorite are the mattes because it's like you put on a liquid lipstick but a more comfortable wear. I want them all in my collection.
Andrea R.
South Miami, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
I love the formula of this project, it is mate but so moisturizing. It is long lasting and has excellent pigmentation. I bought it at Walgreens, I like the convenience of getting this at your local pharmacy store. The package is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product to others for everyday use. LOVE IT!
Soraida C.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
Milani Power Pink Lipstick: Great product if you like shine, and silky. It is very smooth when applied and has a slight vanilla smell to it, the only thing it does not have a long wear if you eat or drink you will need to reapply but it is a good lipstick i would recommend to try it.
Sabrina H.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Absolutely loveeeeee this product! I love darker fall tones definitely met all of my expectations! looks great with almost anything you put on. I love this lipstick so much i bought 3 exact shades of it...i recommended this to my sisters and friends and they each went out and got the exact same lipstick
Amanda K.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Chilled Brandy
While the color and pigmentation are great, and the wear length is decently long for the price of this lipstick, I couldn't get over the fruity smell. It was like watermelon candy, and I thought it would go away after a few minutes, but the smell lingered right under my nose all day. Bothered me too much!
Tasnia I.
Houston , TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
Love the color. It's kinda like golden metallic nude color . It's so beautiful. Looks so flattering on my medium -warm skintone. I wear it as a nude or sometimes when I don't wanna draw much attention to my lips but want that subtleness or with a smokey eye . It's matte but doesn't dry out lip and does stay for a long time . Love love love
Damilola À.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Chilled Brandy
You can never go wrong with Milani lipsticks! You get way more than what you paid for and I love that. Their lipsticks have GREAT color payoff, are comfortable and long-wearing; even their matte line is comfortable! You can't go wrong with their line and they're usually on sale at either CVS or Walgreens
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
Oh my gosh!!! I've had this lipstick for about three months now and I absolutely love it! This is one of my favorites. It does not last long to be honest but I do not mind it. The price is great and it does last. I recommend this to ladies that are afraid to try something new. It goes with everyone!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?