BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Kelsey H.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Loved it it felt good on the lips and I loved the colors and formula. It was very easy to apple but for people with dir lips it doesn't go on so easy. I would so buy it again I love it. I did buy mine from cvs.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
It's really hard for me to find a milani product thag disappoints me, in fact I still haven't found one. They have the luxury of higher end product, but at a great price. These are perfect for a make up goddess on a budget. Who doesn't like saving money? These are comparable to higher end products. I have recommend these to a lot of people and I will continue to do so in the future.
aisha l.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick it has all day wear without drying out your lips it and looks so smooth and makes my whole face pop and standout. I would recommend this lipstick to all my friends and family.
Mollie M.
Rogers, AR
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Awesome pigmentation for a drug store lipstick. Has a great wear time and I never have a problem with it transferring on my teeth. Also very moisterizing with a variety of shades.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
LOVE this lipstick. Formula and quality is amazing. Super pigmented and lasts all day. Packaging is so amazing and luxurious as well. This is one of my go to lipsticks. I definitely would purchase this lipstick again.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
Overall this is an okay lipstick, but I had to dock points for both the staying power and smell. For some people how it smells may not be an issue but I am really sensitive to smells so I don't like that aspect. It is also not a long lasting lipstick which I find a hard time using because I hate reapplying. Other than that, the color is nice and it looks nice on the lips.
Alexa W.
Review for: Rose Hip
I LOVE MILANI LIPSTICK. The color is beautiful and lasts forever. It is so affordable and you can buy it at Target or Walmart. It more than met my expectations. And I would highly recommend to anyone!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
The lipsticks have beautiful packaging and great pigmentation. But the smell of them is terrible! I have purchased 3 different lipsticks from them and all 3 smelled awful. After applying them to my lips I just had to remove it. The smell was making me sick. If you can get passed the smell, more power to you. They really are pretty lipsticks. Just very unfortunate.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
The very first thing I noticed about this product was the smell. As soon as I put this on my lips, the smell is so strong and sweet that I had to pause for a moment to take it in.
On the positive side, the color is beautiful. It has a glossy finish, is moisturizing and creamy. Easily found at common drugstores, I got this at my local Walgreens for around $5.
Karina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love Milani lipsticks! They are soo creamy on your lips and non drying. They look beautiful and have sooo many colors to choose from . The price is great as well!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?