BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Alejandra V.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with these they wear great glide right on and the pigment last all day if you use it with a lip liner of course but over all I have had a great experience with them and I have 4 of them so I believe that's a good amount to try
Merissa P.
Bend, OR
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
I think that this lipstick is good for the price. It has nice color payoff but leaves my lips looking a little dry. Nothing too bad though. The color selection is amazing.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Mayra L.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
Pink frost is such a beautiful lipstick color. I love light pink lipsticks and this one is perfect! I also love the formula of this lipstick, it's very moisturizing.
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar
I had never tried Milani until a couple years ago and I regret that I didn't try them sooner! Sweet Nectar was my first orange lipstick to ever purchase and this shade is gorgeous! It is a very pigmented lipstick with a gorgeous satin finish which is perfect for my dry lips. The staying power is wonderful and as an added bonus, Milani lipsticks smell like Jolly Ranchers! I am smitten not only by "Sweet Nectar" but by the Milani Lipstick Line.
Ashton L.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
This lipstick goes on so smoothly and gives anyone's lips such a nice color. I was on the fence about getting it but now that I have it, it's one of my go to colors
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
I love Milani lipsticks and I swore to never purchase anymore since I have way to many lip products but I couldn't stop myself from getting this lipstick. It's the perfect fall color and once you apply it, it's moisturizing to the lips. It's not sticky and has not smell, that or my cold was affecting my senses lol...I'm going to go grab 2 more one for backup and another for my friend...go get one what are you waiting for!!!
Mary L.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Cruelty-Free product is my priority that's why I love Milani products. I own several lipsticks from this brand . I bought it from drugstore and one thing I love about it is because they are really affordable and great quality. #Staycrueltyfree
Brandi G.
tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milani lipsticks work the best for me they last up to 6 hrs and leave my lips feeling so soft Teddy bare is my favorite color its the perfect nude for my skin tone!
Li H.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
I'm a fan of all of Milani's lipsticks. They are gorgeous, super pigmented, soft on the lips, and moisturizing. The color usually lasts 4-5 hours for me before I really need to reapply, less if I eat a full meal. This particular shade is a bit bright, but is perfect for layering under and over other lipsticks. I layered it under another milani product from the same line; it was called Bronze Beauty.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?