BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Kayla D.
Jeannette, PA
I love finding a high-end quality lipstick with a drugstore price tag, this lipstick is it! With over 25 colors you are sure to mind a handful of go-to favorites. This lipstick is packed with vitamins to keep your lips hydrated but without the sticky greasy feel of some other lip products. This lipstick seriously feels as good as it looks! (Product sales for around $6)
Tamela B.
Bethany
I use Malani lipstick 30 Candied Toffees and this color looks great on me. I am a natural redhead, but I'm now a blonde, with light skin and a ton of freckles. Finding lipstick colors that look good on me is not always easy. I found this on sale and said why not. Best impulse sale buy ever. Love this color. The lipstick glides easy and lasts through my numerous cups of coffee at work. I generally have to reapply twice a day at work but that's nothing for 8 hours.
xochitl A.
Mebane , NC
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
Los labiales de milani son cremosos y realmente pigmentan me encantan porque son económicos me gustaría encontrarlos en todos lados pero es difícil solo ciertas tiendas manejan la marca y es una buena calidad de precio y paquete me encantan su envoltura es realmente bella en colores dorados elegante

Milani lipsticks are creamy and really pigment I love them because they are inexpensive I would like to find them everywhere but it is difficult only certain stores handle the brand and it is a good price and package I love their wrapper is really beautiful in elegant golden colors
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I have at least 8 of these lipsticks. The colors are great and the price point can not be beaten. I love the packaging at first however it starts fading away and some have actually fallen apart with the little square where the color is displayed coming unglued. That was rather disappointing especially because I take really great care of my makeup and never had that happen with any other brand before. I hope they can correct the packaging because the product itself is fantastic!
Make Up T.
I bought a few shades after seeing so many positive YouTube reviews, and am so pleased! I bought these in the matte formula. They have great pigment, don't feel dry on the lips, and don't give that puckered dry lip look. They're not completely transfer proof, but have great staying power and fade beatifully. The moisturizing/satin finish ones have quite a strong watermelon scent that may be overpowering to some. It does fade away but is a bit much at first.
Rose N.
Paradise, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry more...
Love love love! For the price point this lipstick is amazing. Smells wonderful, goes on smoothly, and is long lasting. It went beyond my expectations. This was my first time purchasing a milani brand lipstick but it won't be the last time. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to find a nice drugstore lipstick.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: Black Cherry more...
I own the color "Black Cherry" and it performs oh so well! It is very long wearing and it can withstand meals. It might transfer a bit, but the color will remain pigmented on your lips. If it is a greasy meal, it will fade but it will fade evenly. For the price I can't imagine passing these up! They are slightly more drying when you first apply, but that sensation wears off on me after a couple of minutes. I would say these wear like MAC lipsticks
Liz K.
Review for: Velvet Merlo, Other more...
First plus: this lipstick has a really pleasant sugary sweet scent, not strong enough to notice it on the lips but just enough to take it out of your purse and tell your friends to have a whiff. This isn't the creamiest lipstick but rather has a bit of a slip to it. Personal anecdote: this lipstick survived the washing machine, which makes it killer in my book. Great stuff. I also like how the color doesn't lose its punch if you blot it down a couple times.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
I love my Milani lipstick. It's the beautiful shade called Teddy Bare. I love lipsticks in shades similar to this one because it's not bright and it blends with my skin tone. The price was a steal! Only $2.25 at the Dollar General store. There was a lot of named brand make up for an extra 25% off today.
Danielle R.
Review for: Empress more...
Love Milani Lipsticks! They are just as good as any high end product. The colors definitely last all day, and they go one very smooth! Very reasonably priced and you can find these lipsticks at your local drugstores. I highly recommend these lipsticks to anyone who is looking for a nice, and affordably priced lipstick!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?