BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I have this in the color sangria and it's beautiful. The packaging is so lux for a drugstore package and it's pretty long lasting. You can find it at all your local drugstores and it blends well with other colors. My only complaint is the smell. It smells really strong and fruity but also chemically. If they changed the smell this could be one of my favorite drugstore products.
Ana Gabriela M.
ES:Amé su pigmentación y gama de colores, hay una variedad increíble, y su precio es realmente accesible, sin embargo debo hidratar muy bien mis labios antes de su aplicación, porque de lo contrario terminan resecándolos y agrietándolos.....

EN:I loved its pigmentation and range of colors, there is an incredible variety, and its price is really accessible, however I must hydrate my lips very well before its application, because otherwise they end up drying them and cracking them
Karen G.
San Antonio, Tx
Milani lipstick is so underrated! I love the formula of the mattes. Matte but moisturizing, long lasting and excellent pigmentation. I bought matte Glam and Orchid last year, love them. Just bought matte naked and I immediately bought another one. It is the perfect nude for chocolate chicks, a great pinky brown. I finally found a replacement for my previous fave, Revlon fleshtone 230, which was discontinued years ago. I will say that this lipstick is $5-6 elsewhere, but they are very hard to find in stores because they are ALWAYS sold out.
Taylor C.
Margate, FL
Milano Color Statement lipsticks were one of my first lipsticks. Honestly, I am always going to have a few in my collection because the formula is that amazing. In my senior photos, I wore the lipstick in Naturally Chic. To my homecoming, I also wore Naturally Chic. To my prom, I wore Plumrose. To my graduation, I wore Naturally Chic again. Whenever I have an important even and want a trustworthy lipstick that's easy to apply, I wear this Milani formula because it the best, in my opinion.
Justine D.
Hawthorne, CA
I love these lipsticks, the shade range is awesome and you have different finishes. The only thing that I hate and put only 2 stars is because of the smell: chemical watermelon smell is horrible. I am not usually bothered by scents (I am used to love them) but this one is NO. And the worst part is : the smell stays on the lips when you're wearing it! That's why I preferred the confort matte from the same brand where the smell is more sugared and dosn't stay on the lips.
Hannah E.
Souderton
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I'm more of a fan of liquid lipsticks but this color looked pretty in the packaging so I wanted to give it a try--plus Milani seems to get decent reviews as a drug store brand. When I tried it on, I actually ended up not liking the color at all (may be just on m my skin tone) and it was just not as nudes/mauve as I had hoped. Ended up looking Orr brass on my skin. I also did not enjoy the formula of this as it seemed almost too thick and just didn't sit well on the lips at all.
VALERIE P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
These Milani Statement Lipsticks are amazing. My favorite lipsticks are "Matte Nude" and "Matte Flirty". They are so matte and so beautiful. I always get complients every time I wear these lipsticks. The only thing I don't like them is they don't last long. They do come off after awhile. I using have to reapply after eating which is normal for any Matte lipstick. They also last long you will not finish it fast. I have not re-purchased this product since I haven't ran out.
Britney T.
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
Milani is my absolute FAVORITE drug store lipstick! I had a friend recommend it to me a few years ago and I now find myself picking up a new color each time I find myself at the store. So far all the colors look great and have a nice pigment, but Teddy Bare is my most favorite one. From nude to dark and back again to brights they have something for everyone and every mood!
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other more...
This was one of the first lipsticks I ever tried and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. The first time I used it I didn't have a lip color in my purse and my sister lent this to me, I was hesitant to use it because I didn't like how lipsticks left my lips feeling (sticky, dry, ect) but this one didn't do that. I loved the color and the way it looked. I will happily admit that after borrowing her I went out and bought a few different shades for myself.
Kayla D.
Jeannette, PA
I love finding a high-end quality lipstick with a drugstore price tag, this lipstick is it! With over 25 colors you are sure to mind a handful of go-to favorites. This lipstick is packed with vitamins to keep your lips hydrated but without the sticky greasy feel of some other lip products. This lipstick seriously feels as good as it looks! (Product sales for around $6)
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?