BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
These lipsticks are amazing for drugstore standards! The price is great and the shades are gorgeous. I loveeeeee the scent. It's worth it just for the scent, lol.
Brittany C.
Caldwell , Tx
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I love Milani lipsticks and have tried all of their formulas. They are all so pigmented and this shade is the perfect everyday nude. Its darker than most nudes and has a brown undertone that makes it just different enough and really has a beautiful finish. I love these lipsticks!
Jeanette M.
San Diego, CA
If I am emphasizing my eyes I like to keep my lip neutral, but matte. Beauty is my go to nude lip color ... I am fair skinned and this color does not wash me out
Bisma A.
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
Perfect nude for tan/medium skin! I'm always on the lookout for a good nude/pink lipstick and this color is perfect. It's texture is creamy and glides on easily.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Review for: Teddy Bare
I love how affordable these lipsticks are! They smell amazing too! For the price, the quality is perfect. My favorite drug store lipstick and very nice packaging
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, Dulce Carmelo, Other
I really enjoy my milani lipstick. Its soft and buttery, and lasts decently well. For the price point I thought it was lovely. I really recommend their lipstick.
Liz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks rival my more expensive brand! They smell fruity, are super pigmented and creamy. You can find a great shade selection although they do not have super crazy colors.
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love this Lippie. The color is amazing and it really pops. The price is great for the product and you can find them at drugstores as well as Walmart. Good pick up
Leia C.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
The best lipstick at the drugstore hands down!!! This is the perfect creamy formula. Not drying and not overly shiny. It has a perfect natural finish that lasts for hours. So easy to reapply as well you feel like you're wearing expensive makeup!
Tamika J.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love me a pink lipstick and this is soooo creamy! I love how good it feels on my lip! I'm definitely a repeat customer! I love the packaging it comes in as well! I need to invest in more colors! I recommend!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?