BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
I LOVE Milani cosmetics & have alot of their different products for face as well! I absolutely love the gold packaging! The gold just makes you feel as luxurious as their products feel! When I saw the color #27 Dulce Caramelo I just feel in love & now it's one of my favorite go to shimmery nude mauvey pinks! The smell is yummy & the formula is wonderful! Soft & moisturized with a not too pigmented color! I love to wear it alone, under lip gloss or over another lipstick or liquid lipstick! It's a must have, go to color for me & I always carry it in my makeup bag in my purse! I have recommended them before, a lot!!!
Destiny M.
✌️wisconsin✌️
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pretty Natural (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I absolutely love this lipstick! The packaging is adorable, application is super smooth, and the color looked great on me. I was afraid the color wouldn’t when I bought it because I have yellow undertones and pinks don’t look that great on me, but this was a nice everyday pink on me and complimented my face nicely. It also smells like sweet tarts and just yummy candy in general. I definitely recommend this to everyone! It’s very cheap and looks great!
Lilly S.
Merced, CA
Review for: 55 BAHAMA BEIGE more...
Lipsticks aren’t currently in the trend but this lipstick will forever be in my collection. It’s the most comfortable lipstick from the drugstore that lasts a very long time. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a nude lipstick that wants one that lasts.Milani Matte Color Statement LipstickMilani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
Evelyn P.
Hudson, MA
Very impressed with these for a drugstore lipstick. When I was looking for a highly pigmented fuchsia pink lipstick, these came to the rescue. They were very bright and exactly what I needed. My only criticism was I found them to be too creamy and I was afraid of getting it everywhere when I wore them.
Vidula K.
Boston, MA
These are good lipsticks! Some shades can be a little drying. Nude creme was my favorite shade for a long time, and #04 was my favorite red for years. I currently only own fruit punch, which is a super beautiful bright mid-tone pink.
Áine R.
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I bought this lipstick for the first time in Uptown Mauve for $3. I did not expect it to be as good quality as it was for the price. It is as easy as any drugstore lipstick to apply, a vibrant color, and lasts for most of the day. Slightly drying though.
*The picture attached shows two swipes of the lipstick against my wrist to show the vibrancy
Jessica V.
Downey, CA
This is a staple in my makeup collection in the color 29 Teddy Bare. My best description of the color is a shade of burnt my brown. I’ve gone through three tubes of these in the past year in a half. It’s definitely my go to when I just want to do something simple but still want to look dressed up. You better believe I always carry this lipstick in my purse. The best part of it all is that they are so inexpensive you can find it at Walmart for under $5. One last thing before I keep rambling, it smells so nice! I am one of those weirdos that smell everything so its definitely a plus in my book 👌🏼
Anika T.
This lipstick is so buttery, creamy, and flawless! It's absolutely gorgeous; so glad I purchased! It looks amazing paired with the Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in 04 All Natural. Milani Color Statement Lipstick
kayla m.
Sewell, NJ
I swear by these lipsticks!!!!!!! I honestly go to these time and time again over high end brands. Yes you have to reapply but they are SO COMFORTABLE! I’m pretty sure I have like almost every color they offer and I’m never disappointed. Milani is one of my favorite drugstore brands!
Liz B.
Frederick
Review for: Nude Creme more...
I love Milani packaging. The gold is pretty and it feels sturdy. The nude almost has a metallic look on my lips. I didn't prep my lips the first time and it became dry after an hour. Lip oil or balm will help. I think it would be really pretty with a metallic gloss over it.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?