BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
This lipstick is one of my favorites, the color is very pigmented and it lasts a pretty long time as long as you’re not eating food but most lipsticks wear off when you eat so it’s not a big deal, I carry the tube anyways so I can easily reapply. I highly recommend it.
Briana S.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I love this color and formula! This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks. I have fair skin and this is the perfect pinky nude that doesn't wash me out. Staying power is decent and the formula is creamy. I like to pair this with NARS Chelsea Girls gloss.
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I absolutely love this lipstick. It leaves my lips hydrated with a beautiful opaque cover. The lipstick also smells just like watermelon jolly ranchers but not in an overpowering way. Would totally recommend these, I have like 10 of them and love them all!
Laura M.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g), (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour, Dulce Carmelo, Pretty Natural Cream, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I am in love with there lipstick! It is so good, lasts very long, and also smells really good like fruit ! It glides on so perfect and smooth. I bought it at target and I've also seen them at Walmart, I think milani is one of the best lipsticks out there.
Sam K.
East Bay Area
Review for: Teddy Bare
One of my favorite lipsticks. It’s such a lovely color and the formula is nice and creamy and never drying. The milani products I have tried have all been great. I use one of their blushes in my daily makeup routine. Their products are a great deal.
Tennie W.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
My all time favorite lipstick. I had such a hard time finding a nude lipstick for my skin tone that didn't washout the rest of my face. This is my everyday look and really evens out the rest of my look. I recommend to all my deep toned friends.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
This lipstick was alright. It wasn't as pigmented as it claimed to be and didn't stay on for more than a couple hours without reapplication. It wasn't very expensive so I'm not too surprised but overall I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Linda C.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I like Milani products a lot typically, but unfortunately this lipstick formula isn't one I can say the same for. The colors go on okay, it's not too drying, the downsides for me are the candy smell & and that it's not that pigmented.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Teddy Bare, Pretty Natural Cream
I love these lipsticks, so creamy and buttery on my lips, and the packaging is so pretty, I have so much of their lipsticks from this line as well as their amore line and their amore metallics, definitely repeats and repurchase
Deepmala R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Low staying power. Nice shade range though. Have to reapply every 2 hours or after meals. The formula is comfortable to wear. But did not meet expectations in terms of wear time. Not long lasting. I won't buy this again.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?