BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Nicole T.
Review for: Cabaret Blend, Dulce Carmelo, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Passion, 0.14 Ounce, Violet Volt, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Glam, 0.14 Ounce, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Plum Rose, 0.14 Ounce, Teddy Bare, Other more...
I got a ton of these milani lipsticks. for $4 and some change. almost $5 after tax ... can't blame me lol
I love the colors!!!! The matte ones are drying though! I don't recommend them to much! it's NOT transfer proof!!! It won't last long. I end up not using them much now. I wish I didn't have this "I have to get all the colors" thing!!! they are still nice just because they don't last long, I don't use them like I want to. the not matte ones are moisturizing!!!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Review for: Orange-Gina, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip more...
The lipstick are so soft on your lips and glide on so smoothly. Not to mention I wore the lipstick all day and my lips felt smooth, they didn't crack, and the color looked FLAWLESS the entire day. I separated the colors into reds, browns, pinks, nudes, purples, and dark colors like black and dark reds. None of the colors are super bold when you wear them. Although they have a lot of color, the colors are so soft you could wear any of them after hours or just to look cute during the day AND you don't have to rub and rub to get the full color you want. I highly recommend this lipstick
Irene S.
La Porte, TX
The Milani lip stick in my opinion are the best I love the smothness of the formula. If I wear them they don't come off quickly. I love the smell I could literally eat them but I dont.lol😋 They really are very inexpensive the packaging is simple but the gold gives it a up scale look. I will most defiantly continue to buy the Milani products.
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Violet Volt more...
I usually wear nudes and rose colors in the Color Statement line, but I went on a limb and got the Violet Volt shade to create a look for Halloween. These lipsticks smell AMAZING and they apply extremely smoothly. They last for a while and keep your lips moisturized for at least 4 hours of wear (I'm way too attentive to my lip products). I ended up using this shade to make an ombré lip with NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade Alien and it looked awesome!
Carlee W.
Atwater, OH
Review for: 54 REBEL ROUGE more...
Love this red lip a lot! You can't really beat it for it's price either. It completely blew my expectations out if the water. It's super moisturizing on the lips and never dries out. It may not be the one for you if you're looking for a no budge long lasting lip, but if you don't mind a few touch up throughout the day it's perfect!
Syeda I.
These matte lipsticks are some of the best at the drug store! I wouldn't call them fully matte because they don't fully dry down, but the do tend to last longer than regular creamy lipsticks. They have a wide variety of colors for everyone. They are very comfortable, non drying, smooth application and long wearing up to 6 hours. Very comparable to some high end lipsticks like urban decay. These are definitely my favorite drugstore lipsticks. Also, It has really pretty packaging so it looks really pretty on my vanity, I have a small little collection of different colors. The packaging does not look cheap at all.
Victoria G.
Review for: 48 TUSCAN TOAST more...
I bought this last fall, and I ended up wearing it more than any other lipstick. It's a beautiful deep red/maroon, and the formula is so smooth and pigmented. It's got a slight Vanilla scent that is really nice as well. I've never been disappointed in a Milani lipstick, it's one thing of theirs that I will always never hesitate to buy!
Ashley W.
Lynbrook
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
First off the packaging is super cute with the iconic gold color. The lipstick I have is a mauve color which is super cute and great for everyday. The product itself is good, doesn't smudge off but I would recommend a lip liner because it's creamy. The scent on the other hand is pretty strong but sweet like candy. It does linger on the lips, so if you're not a fan of that I would keep it in mind. Also it does seem to stain my lips afterwards, which I don't mind since it's a cute pink stain. Overall good product and affordable lipstick.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 48 TUSCAN TOAST, 34 VIOLET VOLT, 51 BLUSHING BEAUTY, 17 PLUMROSE, 42 ROSE FEMME, 21 SANGRIA, 55 BAHAMA BEIGE, Other more...
I have select a few unique shades in this line for my collection. However, I can't stand the fruity sweet candy smell. The lipstick holds very well on the lips and has great pigmentation. The texture is smooth and creamy when adding onto the lips. I recommend it if you do like smelly lips. :)
Janahi C.
Georgia
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I've used the Milani lipsticks quite sometime ,especially these . For a pharmacy brand I would like to say these are some of the best out there for drug store . The price is reasonable for what theh are and work absolutely great ! The lipstick in itself is creamy and not too dry . If you use a lip liner they work absolutely great ! Some of the mattes do end up drying your lips over the course of the day but the creamy stay put . I recommend this lipstick ,especially if you are in the hunt for something affordable yet great quality!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?