BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Brianna L.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great color. Even though it isn't a matte finish it lasts for awhile. You'll definitely need to reapply after drinking or eating. Beautiful color and easy to apply. 5/5 would recommend.
Catherine N.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
lipstick is pricey, Milani has a very beautiful colors but this one does not suit well on my lips. My skin color does not help. since I have a tan/wheat like skin it makes you look pale. I have other lipstick from this company, it doesn't last that long.
Maritzally M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Love this lipsticks from Milani. They are very smooth. Affordable to get. Good quality. Long lasting. You can never go wrong with them. Repeat user of this product. I highly recommend this lipsticks.
Carla L.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
This color glides on effortlessly, leaving a a deep berry color on the lips that holds up well throughout the day. It is my favorite go to lipstick. Great quality for its inexpensive cost.
Echko S.
Barrington
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I am a huge fan of these lipsticks, it's super easy to apply. These lipsticks are very affordable. I find the matte nude shades nice, if you need a good drugstore lipstick I suggest these ones. I definitely recommend.
Sara T.
I like the formula of this lipstick. I'm not sure if it is just the specific shade I bought or the formula in general but it has a very odd scent which I don't love.
Isamar G.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
Love this color and how it applies so smooth although there not very long lasting but definitely worth the price and they always have a lot of colors to choose from.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
These lipsticks are amazing for drugstore standards! The price is great and the shades are gorgeous. I loveeeeee the scent. It's worth it just for the scent, lol.
Brittany C.
Caldwell , Tx
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I love Milani lipsticks and have tried all of their formulas. They are all so pigmented and this shade is the perfect everyday nude. Its darker than most nudes and has a brown undertone that makes it just different enough and really has a beautiful finish. I love these lipsticks!
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Review for: Teddy Bare
I love how affordable these lipsticks are! They smell amazing too! For the price, the quality is perfect. My favorite drug store lipstick and very nice packaging
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?