BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Erica H.
Review for: Uptown Mauve more...
I just picked this lipstick up at the drugstore. I don't know why I have waited this long to try the Milani lipsticks. They are amazing! Super creamy, super opaque and they smell so good. It's a turnoff for me when a lipstick smells rosy or like chemicals. This one smells like berries. Even though it does transfer, the color held up and didn't lighten or get patchy. I would definitely recommend.
Kelsey P.
I love this lipstick. A friend gave me two of hers, and I could not believe how creamy and pigmented the formula was. I applied a nude lip liner first, but after applying once, the color lasted an entire night shift in the Florida summer humidity and heat. I'm extremely impressed and enamored with this lipstick. The colors are beautiful, the lipstick itself smells and tastes weirdly good, and the best part? I can afford to buy this product and eat in the same week (shoutout to college life).
Aarju P.
chicago
Review for: 21 SANGRIA more...
This lipstick has the perfect formula to wear it two ways. If you want to achieve a light natural pink look, this shade is great to dab on to the lips. However, to achieve a deep purply lip, applying some lip balm before this shade is recommended. This is how to get a smooth looking lip rather than a dry chapped looking lip.  Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Peggy S.
Review for: Pink Frost more...
Loved the color when I searched it on my hand in the pharmacy but after Trying it the color did not show up I applied it 2 or 3 times an it didn't want to show up
Megan G.
Review for: 11 FRUIT PUNCH more...
I didn't even think this would be my color. I've never been a bright pink kind of person. I put it on and my husband loves it instantly. I'm kind of shy with it at first but it grows on me and now it is one of my favorite colors and brands! I would recommend this to any beginner or anyone in general. Great price, great quality!!
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I really can't get enough of Milani Cosmetics matte lipsticks. It give me the matte finish I'm looking for without drying out my lips. I live the sweet nectar shade for the Spring & its long lasting which is great!! I definitely have a Milani matte lipstick collection going on because I love it so much & I plan on adding more shades. I would recommend it to all my beauty addicts out there. It's a great buy!
Alix G.
Review for: 42 ROSE FEMME more...
I have never been a lipstick girl and I decided to buy this lipstick because it was a color that was recently becoming really popular and I wanted to give it a try and I had never tried this brand and to be honest I'm completely in love with it and I use it every single day it looks amazing and feels amazing and smells amazing I would highly recommend this to anyone, it's an amazing product to have around, a must have!!
Nicole T.
Review for: Cabaret Blend, Dulce Carmelo, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Passion, 0.14 Ounce, Violet Volt, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Glam, 0.14 Ounce, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Plum Rose, 0.14 Ounce, Teddy Bare, Other more...
I got a ton of these milani lipsticks. for $4 and some change. almost $5 after tax ... can't blame me lol
I love the colors!!!! The matte ones are drying though! I don't recommend them to much! it's NOT transfer proof!!! It won't last long. I end up not using them much now. I wish I didn't have this "I have to get all the colors" thing!!! they are still nice just because they don't last long, I don't use them like I want to. the not matte ones are moisturizing!!!
Roseisha S.
Orange Park
Review for: Blushing Beauty more...
The first thing I have to say about this product is that I looooooveeee this lipstick. I had never heard of Milani until I was in the store looking for a new color to wear for my graduation. My fav color to wear is pink and when I saw this color I knew I had found the perfect color. It was until I put it on, it blew me away. The consistency and coverage is amazing. You don't have to apply many coats and it has a creamy glossy finish. It made my lips look fuller and I just loved the look it gave me. I'm going to be picking up the rest of the colors because this one is amazing. Totally recommended to Everyone!!
Irene S.
La Porte, TX
The Milani lip stick in my opinion are the best I love the smothness of the formula. If I wear them they don't come off quickly. I love the smell I could literally eat them but I dont.lol😋 They really are very inexpensive the packaging is simple but the gold gives it a up scale look. I will most defiantly continue to buy the Milani products.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?