BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Sally R.
Review for: Other
I've tried the Milani matte nude 61 and I'm in love with the color. The price is great for the product. I usually don't use nudes but this color is an exception. I purchased it from walmart.com since they were out in the local walmart. Definitely would buy again!!!
Evette T.
Millstone
Super pretty with natural tones in makeup! Hints of red and gold mixed with brown tones. Bought from CVS! Easy to apply and stayed for hours! Love all Milani products (:
Olivia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite bullet type lipstick. It is creamy, gloss or. It isn't patchy at all, it stays on for hours even through eating. And it doesnt dry the lips at all.
Vianey O.
This product is creamy, and adds a subtle color to your lips. The gold packaging is pretty. It is easy to apply, and easy to use. I bought mine at Walmart, it is found easily in any drugstore. I would definitely buy it again, the price is great for the quality.
Kimberlyn O.
West New York, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I was like Milani cosmetics a lot but the color doesn't really do my skin any justice. I thought it would of but it's too vibrant for me but it's creamy and very good
ana m.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
I wear this almost every single day when I'm going for that natural no makeup makeup look. It's creamy, it's the perfect shade of nude and I absolutely will buy again
Kayla T.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
This is my favorite lipstick for everyday use. It doesn't have any serious shimmer in it but is still shiny which I love! This lipstick lasts for a long time as well.
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I got it for 1.99 and I'm glad. It works like a dream and the color payoff is so nice. I got it as a dupe for a higher end lipstick. Super easy to apply and take off.
Catherine N.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
lipstick is pricey, Milani has a very beautiful colors but this one does not suit well on my lips. My skin color does not help. since I have a tan/wheat like skin it makes you look pale. I have other lipstick from this company, it doesn't last that long.
Brianna L.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great color. Even though it isn't a matte finish it lasts for awhile. You'll definitely need to reapply after drinking or eating. Beautiful color and easy to apply. 5/5 would recommend.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?