BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for dry lips? I love Bahama beige s...3 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Belen R.
Riverside , CA
These lipsticks are so creamy and very pigmented. The packing is pretty for drugstore. The price is very affordable the nude colors are beautiful. I definitely recommend this lipstick . These last quite a bit one the lips.
Jenna W.
Mercer
Review for: Nude Creme more...
This is a good color when you’re wearing a simple look. This lipstick is seriously like $6 and it is worth every penny to me. I have zero complaints. I will be returning and purchasing other shades in this brand as well.
Shayna R.
Sioux city, IA
Love the color, love the formula! I wish it was a little bit mkre long lasting but it is a traditional lipstick and thats just how they all are. Great pigment and slides on creamy! Not drying at all and an amazing price.
Sumer M.
Love this formula! It’s so smooth and silky! The pigment is very saturated and depending on the color I don’t even need a liner! The smell is very faint not invasive like some brands. I will be repurchasing this product!!
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
Review for: 49 BRANDY BERRY, 08 RUBY VALENTINE more...
Love the colors and affordability of these lipsticks. I bought them at CVS Pharmacy. They smell amazing. Unfortunately, the staying power is not great. This was my first time using the product. I probably wouldn’t buy again. Loved the colors though, and pigmentation was spot on.
Josie S.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare (Pack of 3) more...
Smells good, creamy soft formula and does not feel sticky at all on the lips. Very hydrating. I also love how it doesn't stain. Really a good bang for your buck. They remind so much of Mac lipsticks for a fraction of the price and the packaging is so beautiful
Judith G.
Review for: MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip by Milani more...
I had this lipstick and I love it it was one of my first lipsticks and I would use it everyday it very creamy and bright I would recommend if you trying to go for a natural look but some bright lips and it’s also very pic minted
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
I use this lipstick everyday! It last all sat & all night with only ONE application!!! To me, it works better than the Kylie I have! It’s only $5 and it’s available at Target, Dollar General, And Ulta... that I know of!!!
Olesiya D.
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME, 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
Such beautiful and comfortable lipsticks! I have purchased multiple of these lip products and I always grab one with me to throw in my purse. Super easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again? Super pigmented too.
Katia T.
Pasco
Review for: Milani Limited Edition Color Statement Lipstick - 47 Dolci more...
Milani has one of the really good drug store lipsticks, I have a lot of their lipstick products . They definitely meet my expectations. I like lipsticks that are creamy and this is one of them products . I always purchase milani products so yeah :)))! Try them !
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?