BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Kelsie E.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
Milani lipsticks are probably my favorite affordable lipsticks. Nude creme is the perfect everyday nude shade and I love pairing it with a gloss overtop. The formula is long lasting and comfortable and the shade range is so flattering for my skin tone/complexion which is fair skin and light blonde hair.
Emma K.
Seattle, WA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
Gorgeous rich pigmentation, yummy cherry scent and creamy application. Will feather/run if you don't use a matte lip liner before applying. Pictured is a matte liner from Jordana in cabernet that works well with it!
Liz B.
Corinth, TX
I really like this lipstick and the colors it has. Bought it at Walmart for a really fair price. This is my 3rd lipstick from them. Love the classy gold packaging also. Would def buy again! Recommend!
Alisa T.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love Milani lipsticks! The formula is so good and it is such an affordable brand. All of the shades apply evenly, stay put and don't dry out my lips. I recommend this lipstick to everyone because of the formula, color range and price! I will definitely continue to repurchase.
Deseree W.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I have tried both these colors are good for darker skin. It goes on smooth, it's very moisturizing and not cakey looking. I absolutely love Milani products also inexpensive.
Dominique D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's affordable, pigmented and goes on super smooth. It doesn't stay on forever but I dont mind it because it's still a quality lipstick. I would definitely recommend them
PJ D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is very creamy and I love the color. It's very affordable and can be found at just about every place that sells cosmetics. I will continue to buy this brands.
Tay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice for drugstore. The color range is very nice and diverse for different skin tones. It can be a little drying, but I just apply plenty of Carmex prior to using it.
Cat P.
Milwaukee, WI
I like the shade of the lipstick but it kind of keeps a creamy consistency and doesn't really give me a matte finish unless if i apply alot but overall still a good product
Ana R.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
Beautiful lipstick! Goes on really smooth, it's super creamy and pigmented, and it lasts all day. For 6 dollars, it beyond met my expectations. This color is really pretty. The packaging is sturdy and feels very high quality. I would definitely recommend to others!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?