BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milani's lipstick is my inexpensive staple. It's highly pigmented. Goes on creamy and feels moisturizing. Just doesn't taste too good. I just add a little flavored gloss and I'm good
Blanca G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
These lipsticks are bold and are sure to make a statement. I love their creamy texture and how easy it is to apply them. They are highly pigmented. The only thing I don't like is that they transfer on to things.
kimberly S.
Fontana, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I honestly love this lipstick because it has a finish. I love the cherry smell but some people may not like. It is easy to put on and is easy to use which means you don't have to use a lip liner.I would recommend this to everyone because it is a amazing drugstore lipstick. I would definitely buy this product again.
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful lipstick. It is thick and last long. It is a matte finish but very soft looking. The color I buildable and they look amazing. Is super cheap and I recommend this one.
Tarannum B.
Norman
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
These lipsticks are so smooth, creamy, and pigmented. They smell amazing and glide so nicely on the lips. The color nude creme is the most beautiful nude color and it's definitely a staple nude color to have!
Cindy T.
Review for: Rose Hip, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
These lipsticks are so creamy , I love the colors they are easy to apply one more than the other, very affordable, I will buy again I think they look so pretty on , I recommend it.
Angelica F.
Loved this lipstick. It was the perfect nude color. Made my lips not feel dry and it lasts for a pretty good time. Very affordable and good quality. I bought it at Walgreens. Yes i recommend this lip stick.
Samantha T.
Fair Haven, VT
Review for: Other
Im not much of a lipstick person but I love these! They smell good, dont taste horrible if your a lip licker like me and they glide on like butter! The color choices are awesome too.
Kenya A.
Rupert, ID
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
Absolutely beautiful lipstick. I am so picky with the finish of lip products and these lipsticks definitely make the cut!! The packaging is beautiful and the application is amazing. Highly highly recommend
Emily H.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
This color is amazing and is the color that introduced me to dark lipstick! It's stays very well though you will need to touch up here and there! Amazing color payoff however. I love this product so much!!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?