BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Michelle M.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I really like the shade and wear of this lipstick. I'm a repeat user of this. They smell amazing. It's good value and not pricey at all. It's not long lasting but I don't have an issue reapplying throughout the day.
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
Bought this lipstick in the shade "Nude Creme". I absolutely love the color, and it smells like WATERMELON! I purchased this item at Walmart for an impeccable price! The wear is like any other lipstick, it wears off easily so you have to reapply. Would repurchase.
Sarah P.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
The Milani lipsticks are creamy and highly pigmented- i would probably consider them a MAC dupe. They smell fruity. They are a great deal for the price. They are not expensive at all. I do recommend these to others.
Viviana B.
fontana
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
I think this product looks
Beautiful with all skin colors, very long lasting and super rich and creamy formula i bought mine at target, packing is simple yet nice I would purchase again
HELEN J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost, Other
Own a bunch of these drug store brand lipsticks and they are amaZing just about $6 and they are long lasting and if you pair them with the correct lip liner color you will look amazing
Kaylin P.
Clarendon, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
So in love with these Milani lipsticks. They go on like high end lipsticks and they have this amazing watermelon jolly rancher smell. The color range is fabulous and they are so long lasting. I would recommend these highly!
kimberly S.
Fontana, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I honestly love this lipstick because it has a finish. I love the cherry smell but some people may not like. It is easy to put on and is easy to use which means you don't have to use a lip liner.I would recommend this to everyone because it is a amazing drugstore lipstick. I would definitely buy this product again.
Blanca G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
These lipsticks are bold and are sure to make a statement. I love their creamy texture and how easy it is to apply them. They are highly pigmented. The only thing I don't like is that they transfer on to things.
Amy M.
Fort Worth
This is one of my favorite lipstick brands of all time. Milani has a wide variety of colors and this lipstick is moisturizing and does not dry out my lips. I gave 4 stars only because it lacks staying power and I have to apply a few times per day.
Julia P.
Hayward
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
This is my perfect nude lip color. The formula is very moisturizing and it glides right on the lips. It doesn't last all day cause it's not long wear, but it isn't drying whatsoever.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?