BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
Honestly, there is no way you can go wrong with Milani lip products. The price is awesome..they will not break the bank and the color payoff is always on point and the packaging is so glam you cant go wrong with gold. I would recommend Milani all day!
Ashley S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I wear this color often i will buy more lip sticks and the packaging is so stylish. Makes it look like you spend tons of money but really its at an affortable price.
Daisy M.
Gunter, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
This is a great product the lipstick are very smooth and buttery they last a long time and they are just great. I love the color and pigmentation of each lipstick I have used for this brand. Overall this is a great more affordable product.
Sydney W.
Pearsall
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the bronze lipstick by milani and i seriously love that it smells so good!! All of their lipsticks smell so good. I do have to reapply just a couple times but that does not bother me
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This is a really great nude lipstick. It's perfect for every day because it's creamy and hydrating. The color is perfect for me as well. It's a really soft pink nude, which looks really lovely.
Jenna H.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
A friend of mine did my makeup and used this product for my lips. It was a very cute bubble gum pink and looked very stunning. It was long lasting, and didn't feel uncomfortable. This lipstick definitely is worth 5 stars!
traci w.
Boonville, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I love this color and every time I wear it I get compliments! I use the lip gloss on coconut either it too! I have had several friends go out and get this color after seeing me wear it!
Taylor M.
Fort Bragg
Absolutely love this. It is great for all year round. I have extremely dry lips so I struggle to find great lip products. This hits everything I need/ want. Great packaging, great color,feels amazing on, perfect price.
Erika G.
Bayamon, PR
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
I recently bought this lipstick and I really like it. It's soft , pigmented, easy to apply and doesn't leave your lips dry. Has a good price point as well very affordable and I would recommend to everyone.
Viviana B.
fontana
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
I think this product looks
Beautiful with all skin colors, very long lasting and super rich and creamy formula i bought mine at target, packing is simple yet nice I would purchase again
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?