BY MILANI #22 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Rebekah P.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Uptown Mauve more...
I can't rave enough about this color!!! Uptown Mauve is my all-time favorite lip color!! The staying power is out of this world, the color is VIVID, and I get compliments from complete strangers! It's now my signature color. I just wish I could get this color in a no-smudge lipstick.
Chloe Y.
I absolutely love my Milani lipsticks. They all have really nice color and stay on for a while. Sometimes with lipsticks it starts to look cracked almost or settles into your lip lines but this one doesn’t
Carmen P.
sparks
Its great i love how matte it gets and ur lips dont feel soo dry and ugly when u wear it all day or all night! But i hate the fact it comes of easily but i love the brand lip sticks ! I highly recommend!!
Melanie T.
Hartford , CT
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54 more...
Glides on really smooth on my lips. Pigmentation is great! Although not super long lasting the colors of these make up for them. It's not thing re-applying can't do, I recommend it
Shirley V.
Aibonito
Great formula! I like how they feel and how easy they apply! I bought mine at walgreens at a discounted price. I like them!! They stay on for a long time if you were wondering!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
I love the color statements! The formula is amazing! Very smooth and the smell is very unique and natural. Love it. I recommend to others. First time buying and my first color.
Ken P.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
I absolutely love this shade!! It's my go to when I'm looking for something natural. I'm already on my 2nd tube. I love the packaging too! It's very chic! Usually, the color lasts a pretty long time (:
Jessica N.
Little Elm, TX
This color is probably my favorite lipstick that I own. I can easily use this make up for multiple looks. It is inexpensive and definitely worth it for a beginner in makeup.
Priscilla E.
Del Rio , TX
Review for: Bahama Beige more...
I love this lipstick. This color is absolutely beautiful. It’s not a very bold color but to me it’s the perfect nude. The lipstick is also so buttery & creamy which I love!
Emily S.
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME, 43 PRETTY NATURAL, 21 SANGRIA, 17 PLUMROSE, 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
I've tried quite a few of these & to be honest they aren't the best, I like the Revlon super lustrous line better & they are cheaper. To me these are just not that great.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?