BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I got it for 1.99 and I'm glad. It works like a dream and the color payoff is so nice. I got it as a dupe for a higher end lipstick. Super easy to apply and take off.
Brianna L.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great color. Even though it isn't a matte finish it lasts for awhile. You'll definitely need to reapply after drinking or eating. Beautiful color and easy to apply. 5/5 would recommend.
Kimberlyn O.
West New York, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I was like Milani cosmetics a lot but the color doesn't really do my skin any justice. I thought it would of but it's too vibrant for me but it's creamy and very good
ana m.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream
I wear this almost every single day when I'm going for that natural no makeup makeup look. It's creamy, it's the perfect shade of nude and I absolutely will buy again
Kayla T.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
This is my favorite lipstick for everyday use. It doesn't have any serious shimmer in it but is still shiny which I love! This lipstick lasts for a long time as well.
Echko S.
Barrington
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I am a huge fan of these lipsticks, it's super easy to apply. These lipsticks are very affordable. I find the matte nude shades nice, if you need a good drugstore lipstick I suggest these ones. I definitely recommend.
Carla L.
Englewood, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
This color glides on effortlessly, leaving a a deep berry color on the lips that holds up well throughout the day. It is my favorite go to lipstick. Great quality for its inexpensive cost.
Sara T.
I like the formula of this lipstick. I'm not sure if it is just the specific shade I bought or the formula in general but it has a very odd scent which I don't love.
Isamar G.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
Love this color and how it applies so smooth although there not very long lasting but definitely worth the price and they always have a lot of colors to choose from.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
These lipsticks are amazing for drugstore standards! The price is great and the shades are gorgeous. I loveeeeee the scent. It's worth it just for the scent, lol.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?