BY MILANI #22 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Brenda H.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
Milani lipsticks are some of the best fron the drugstore. They glide on smooth and feel very comfortable on the lips. Their packaging is very sleek and quite affordable. I recommend Milani lipsticks
Tiffany R.
Review for: 50 VELVET MERLOT more...
I just recently got one of these for my sister and she loves it! I am not one to share lip products, but after I wiped it I tried it. It was not rough on the lips, the color was beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Review for: Dulce Carmelo more...
This is my new holy grail lipstick. I have not tried to many of Milani's products but from what I have this is the only one I love so far. First thing is first, the packaging is beautiful in a sleek silver case tiny pink writing with the beautiful pink/caramel color showing through at the bottom. It goes on so creamy and easy and has the most delicious Bubble Gum scent. After application there is no flavor or glossiness. It's the most beautiful nude pink color with no shine or sparkle because it's not necessary. The color lasts several hours and is extremely comfortable and transfer proof. I think you should run to Target right now and buy this lipstick for $5.99 because you won't want to miss out on this!
Alejandra E.
New Rochelle
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
The product was very creamy I loved it. Rich formula it reached my high expections I had for it it’s not the only one I’ve owned the packaging is pretty cute could be better I highly recommend it
Paradis S.
Dracut, MA
Review for: 55 BAHAMA BEIGE more...
The Milani lipsticks have a nice satin finish, but don’t wear well throughout the day, you have to re apply pretty consistently. I still use this shade a lot because I love the color and it’s inexpensive, I would buy this again.
Jocelyn R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The color range is very good there is a shade for everyone!!! The pigment in some shades are streaky and patchy.But of you use a lipliner under it itll help the color pay off and the longevity
Sierra R.
Modesto
Review for: 01 SWEET NECTAR more...
This lipstick was pretty decent. It’s not my favorite, but I’m thinking I just picked the wrong color for my skin tone. I bought it at Walgreens and it wasn’t too expensive. I’d like to try it out again in a different shade.
Jazmin T.
New York
Highly pigmented and creamy. I didn't have a problem with the opacity either. It was soft on my lips. The colora are beautiful and easy to apply. Great varied selection to choose from.
Tashara M.
San Antonio, TX
I like this lipstick a lot. It was one of the first brands of lipstick that I have used before I discovered matte. I love using their darker shades because it really gives a bold look.
Samreen A.
Queens
Review for: 54 REBEL ROUGE more...
It’s smells wonderful in the package. You could just smell it all day long. The color is pigmented. The lipstick glides on your lips. It is not sticky. The packaging is beautiful. I would like to try another color.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?