BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Dominique D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's affordable, pigmented and goes on super smooth. It doesn't stay on forever but I dont mind it because it's still a quality lipstick. I would definitely recommend them
Tay W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice for drugstore. The color range is very nice and diverse for different skin tones. It can be a little drying, but I just apply plenty of Carmex prior to using it.
PJ D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is very creamy and I love the color. It's very affordable and can be found at just about every place that sells cosmetics. I will continue to buy this brands.
Cat P.
Milwaukee, WI
I like the shade of the lipstick but it kind of keeps a creamy consistency and doesn't really give me a matte finish unless if i apply alot but overall still a good product
Chastity U.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I love the colors and the scents of these lipsticks. They are creamy and tend to last for a while. They are a good value for their price and I would definitely recommend.
Ana R.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
Beautiful lipstick! Goes on really smooth, it's super creamy and pigmented, and it lasts all day. For 6 dollars, it beyond met my expectations. This color is really pretty. The packaging is sturdy and feels very high quality. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jen S.
One of the best lipsticks from the drugstore. I love this line of lipsticks as much as my high end lipsticks from Nars. It's affordable, moisturizing, lasts a decent amount of time, and has a pleasant jolly ranchers scent.
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have "dulce Carmelo" and I do love this color. Very pretty, delicate pink. It does have a ton of shimmer to it so be aware of this. It depends on if you like that look or not. Very smooth too
Evette T.
Millstone
Super pretty with natural tones in makeup! Hints of red and gold mixed with brown tones. Bought from CVS! Easy to apply and stayed for hours! Love all Milani products (:
Sally R.
Review for: Other
I've tried the Milani matte nude 61 and I'm in love with the color. The price is great for the product. I usually don't use nudes but this color is an exception. I purchased it from walmart.com since they were out in the local walmart. Definitely would buy again!!!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?