BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Teddy Bare
I think the Milano lipsticks are some of the best at the drugstore and can easily compare to some high end lipsticks. They are so comfortable to wear and last a decent amount of time. I highly recommend these!
Julia N.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I really like Milani lipsticks for drugstore products. It did meet my expectations. I do wish the product would stay on my lips longer though. I will most likely buy from them again. Love the packaging.
Vee T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have a very sweet, almost candy-like scent. It's very pleasant. The color is beautiful and it's pretty long lasting as long as you're not eating or drinking. They're not drying at all either. A good drugstore option
Carla P.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks they smell so goood like chocolate. They go on great and are very pigmented. Great for the price. It last as long as normal lipsticks nothing wow, but you don't need lipliner underneath it.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
First of all this smells amazing! It brings me back to my lip smacker days! It doesn't taste have bad either. Applies very smoothly I bought it from a CVS and it was pretty affordable. I love how Milani stepped up their game, will purchase again
Elizabeth G.
La Habra, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
One of my favorite drugstore brands of lipsticks. Smooth creamy application. Long lasting. Color options are great. Would love if they came out with more, can never have enough color options. Highly recommend.
Christine S.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Chilled Brandy
This color was perfect for the cold holidays. It's so smooth and buttery to the lips, mine would bleed so I did wear a lip liner. It does transfer a little but that's okay I want all the colors to add to my collection. Milani is my top brand I love
Ashleigh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good lipstick! It is moisturizing and lasts for hours. The color I bought is the perfect pinky nude. It doesn't look too pale or too dark on me and I love the color! The formula of this is great too!
Matthew B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
This color is very pigmented that it's almost a neon pink. I love this lipstick, but not a huge fan of the formula. It's a little sticky, almost like glue. Otherwise it is a great color!
Civerra K.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
Amazing lipstick! It smells so good, stays on quite well and doesn't dry out my lips! It will leave marks on cups, eating utensils and boyfriends, but there will still be some left on your lips at the end of the day!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?