BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Frost, Dulce Caramelo, 34 VIOLET VOLT, 14 ROSE HIP more...
I love milani lipsticks. They make great MAC dupes. It is not a time that I have worn Shade: rose hip and some random person hasn’t asked me if I were wearing MAC “Candy Yum”.
Applies smooth and creamy. May need to reapply a few times throughout the day but great quality and Great price.
Cute gold, shiny packaging and cool range of shades.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: 31 BRONZE BEAUTY more...
Milani products are the steal of drug stores. I love this line of lip wear! I just wasn't a fan of this specific shade. I give it three stars because the glittery shimmer is just too much for my liking. The actual bronzey brown is beautiful, but I'm not much of a glitter lip fan at 30. Still tons of beautiful shades to choose from.
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
This lipstick has a lot of pigmentation and is semi matte, however doesn’t stay on long. The package is pretty and the quantity is fair. I would not buy it again because the rose color that I have is too vibrant and I think there are better options outhere.
Grace H.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
I had heard a lot of great things about the Milani lipsticks, so I was thrilled to try them for myself. However, when I swatched the colors after I bought them from Walmart, I was very disappointed. The colors were very patchy and almost balm-like. If these were marketed as more of a lip balm, then they would be great. But unfortunately they were not, so I have to rate this two stars.
Erica W.
Tucker
Super creamy finish, goes on sooooo smooth. Color payoff is amazing! My fav dramatic lippie is violet volt. At least I think that's what it is lol. 👀 The matte finishes are awesome too. The finish on the matte lippies, are kind of creamy too. They are not drying at all! For a drugstore brand, Milani is one of my top choices!
K M.
Brooklyn
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 50 VELVET MERLOT, Other more...
Such beautiful packaging and color selections! The formula on these lipsticks are very creamy and comfortable. It feels like nothing on your lips. The smell is very sweet but not overpowering. These don’t settle into fine lines and make your lips look gross or exaggerate dryness on my lips. Definitely would recommend!
Jill S.
Cleveland
Review for: Pink Frost, Naturally Chic more...
I love these lipsticks. I was never a fan of liquid lipstick or ultra matte so I'm very happy to see good old fashioned lipsticks and glosses coming back. I heard these were good and I love Milani. I purchased 2 colors and I love the formula they're comfortable on my lips, they don't feather and they look beautiful. They apply beautifully, they're not patchy, and they don't fade down fast. I plan on purchasing more colors if I can find a store with many more colors in stock probably Amazon that's where I purchased the pink frost from and the other from Wal-Mart. Best part is they're great quality and the price is low and affordable. Buy it!!!
Leah S.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
I love these lipsticks so much. Amazing quality for the price. It fades while eating, of course, but doesn’t fade patchy at all. It is super creamy and comfortable to wear. Best lipsticks at the drug store (I’ve only tried a few nyx and didn’t like those, still need to try the others) so this far it’s my favorite.
Inhgrid N.
New York
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
Es un labial cremoso su textura es muy suave es de fácil aplicación huele delicioso la presentación que tiene es súper linda tiene unos tonos muy bonitos es un labial que puedo usar para cualquier ocasión.Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Stacy D.
Waterloo
This is a gorgeous comfortably smooth lipstick. It is very affordable and I wear this brand frequently. I would recommend this to others because it is like a luxury lipstick at a drug store price. It has a wide range of colors and beautiful lux packaging . You can not go wrong with this on your collection.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?