BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Milani lip statement lipsticks are my go-to drug store brand lippies. Good price, good quality. It definitely met all my expectations. It is a little creamy, though. So if you don’t like that then this is not the lip for you. I am a repeat user and I would most definitely ALWAYS recommend Milani to others.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Other
I love it! I have the “61 MATTE NAKED” it’s really pretty color and looks great! It’s was super affordable got mine from Walmart. Last very well. Goes on evenly you do need a about three layers.... but I’d definitely repurchase this one for sure!
Gloria H.
I love the color of this lipstick. I use it everyday. The only thing I don’t like too much is the scent. I don’t even know how to describe the scent. I would consider this lipstick to be a satin lipstick. It’s not drying or oily. It stays on my lips for about 5 hours which isn’t a lot but it’s 5 dollars.
Bree W.
Manchester
Review for: Other
The color i purchased was called Matte Beauty. it looked to be a pinky brown nude shade but when i applied it at home it pulled orange on my skin tone. But this color and formula was perfect i found my new go-to shade and it never dried my lips. i would recommend this to anyone.
Brittany M.
Denton, TX
Review for: Other
I purchased the shade "matte beauty" and for this price this lipstick is wonderful! It stays on fairly well and the color is gorgeous. This is one of the only drugstore lipsticks I use due to the great quality. I wish it stayed on longer but other than that it's a good lipstick
Alyssa M.
Cypress, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
These are so great. I love this color, it's the perfect nude and dries matte. It isn't transfer proof but it is long lasting. I did give it 4 because for some reason after some use, when you apply it, it leaves some weird film on your lips. Idk if it's dry skin or what but it's odd
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Other
Great affordable lipstick! It goes on very smoothly and evenly leaving your lips feeling moisturized. This color is an absolute staple! The perfect nude color for light skin. It's a hard color to find at drugstores that sell Milani so you are better off buying it online!
Taylor T.
Garden grove , CA
Review for: Teddy Bare, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
This is hands down one of the best drugstore lippies. The formula is rich and creamy. Extremely pigmented. Good price for how good the product is. I got it at CVS but you can easily find them in target or Walmart now. it is an everyday go-to for both my mom and me.
Katie R.
Zionsville, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I absolutely love the formula of the Milani matte lipsticks. They are creamy and comfortable. It's really hard to find a comfortable matte lipstick, especially at the drugstore. These perform better than some of my higher end lipsticks. Nude creme is my FAVORITE color.
Jana A.
Dearborn Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Chilled Brandy, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g), MLN CS LIPSTICK-54, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Coral Addict
This product is very creamy and goes on very well and it's also very pigmented which is a really good thing. I was very happy with this product and do use this product often. I would buy this product again.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?