BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Des H.
White Hall, AR
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
First off my immediate reaction when I open any milani lipstick is the smell..the smell is freaking amazing!! And the lipstick glides on so easy and of course the shades are to die for!! Affordable and a great product. You can't beat it
Virginia L.
Hialeah , FL
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I lovee this!! It has a satin finish which I love because it isn't drying on the lips. The packing is so cute and I love that I'm able to see the color on the bottom. Milani has some awesome products and I would definitely recommend checking them out.
Julie A.
Review for: Rose Hip
Love this line of lipsticks! They smell great and have a long wear time on the lips. I have several colors, my other favorites are nude cream and bare naked. I have many in my purse and they make great stocking stuffers. You cannot beat the price!!!
Stephanie A.
Picayune , MS
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
This is one of my favorite every day lipsticks. I have tons of Milani products I feel like they are very well met To my expectations. And the packaging is super cute and I would totally recommend to other girls
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This is absolutely my favorite nude lipstick! Its affordable and a great dupe for MAC Viva Glam II...it stays on for around 5 hours before reapplying...I buy mine from Amazon...I would definitely recommend it!!!
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
This lipstick smells amazing and has a creamy matte formula! It does dry my lips out after I use it but it's not terrible. I love the color pay off and the shade range is amazing, the price is also amazing too!
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
Out of all of the lipsticks I've used for it to be on the lower end of pricing it's great and it lasted a long time for me. The packaging is a nice touch and you can clearly see which color you're choosing from.
Yamileth C.
Review for: Teddy Bare
This lipstick smells like watermelon and is super long lasting! The color pigmentation is super good and honestly exceeded expectations since this was the first time buying a lipstick from this brand. Definitely recommend this beauty shade to all!
Carla P.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks they smell so goood like chocolate. They go on great and are very pigmented. Great for the price. It last as long as normal lipsticks nothing wow, but you don't need lipliner underneath it.
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
First of all this smells amazing! It brings me back to my lip smacker days! It doesn't taste have bad either. Applies very smoothly I bought it from a CVS and it was pretty affordable. I love how Milani stepped up their game, will purchase again
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?