BY MILANI #34 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Taylor R.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE, 08 RUBY VALENTINE, 26 NUDE CREME, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 25 NATURALLY CHIC, 42 ROSE FEMME more...
these are the best drugstore lipsticks i’ve ever used!! the formula is amazing and creamy and very easy to work with, i’d highly recommend to anyone trying to glam on a budget or just looking for good drugstore makeup!! :)))
Jessica F.
montevallo, al
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry (Pack of 3) more...
Black Cherry is my absolute favorite drug store lippie for fall. The color is amazing! Great value! Long lasting. Will continue to repurchase as long as this shade is available! A must have for your fall makeup collection!
Jennessee N.
Hahira, GA
I use this lipstick everyday! It last all sat & all night with only ONE application!!! To me, it works better than the Kylie I have! It’s only $5 and it’s available at Target, Dollar General, And Ulta... that I know of!!!
Veniz D.
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
The packaging is so cute and sleek for this lipstick! The formula is also very creamy and has a satiny finish that will last for about 4 hours, without eating. The only takeaway is the smell which is personally very off putting.
Deepmala R.
Low staying power. Nice shade range though. Have to reapply every 2 hours or after meals. The formula is comfortable to wear. But did not meet expectations in terms of wear time. Not long lasting. I won't buy this again.
Kait F.
Mill City
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour more...
Super creamy formula. I personally found this color to bright but that's was my bad picking not the product. This was the first Milani product I purchased and will definitely try again. I got this a tj max for like $2.
Kristen K.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Nude Creme more...
Nude Cream is my favorite go to nude shade. It is creamy, has the perfect pink undertone and works well with lip liner and wear time. It has the best little sheen on the lips as an added plus. I have purchased several!
Minnisha M.
Cordova
Review for: Other more...
I love the name and color of the product. Needs a lip liner for our beautiful brown women. I am a repeat user. I bought this product twice. It’s not long lasting but it does look beautiful. Yes i would. Over and over.
Danielle S.
del rio
Review for: Brandy Berry more...
Love these fall colors, started trying them out and I love them will continue buying them as well the colors are so rich and really give you a pop, and the price isn’t bad either, would recommend to a family member
Cassidy C.
New Haven, CT
Review for: 29 TEDDY BARE more...
I’ve literally had these in every shade love all the colors. Last a very good amount of time and it definitely met my expectation. To me it’s a good value and i would recommend this product to anyone in any shade.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?