BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Madalyn T.
Homer City
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
A perfect dupe for MAC whirl lipstick. Very matte, long lasting, gorgeous pigmented color. A great value for the price. A lot of shade variety too. They are a great affordable alternative to more high end expensive brands.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the formula of this. It isn't drying at all so it wears really comfortably. HOWEVER, it transfers EVEYWHERE. I'm talking all over food, drinks, and your face. It's messy. Don't wear these if you plan on eating.
India S.
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
I truly love love love this product because it has a very sweet smell all of their lipsticks smell like a different fragrance and the brown ones smell like chocolate
Darcy W.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Beautiful color, smells nice. Unfortunately the staying power is underwhelming. It got on my teeth constantly and lasted no more than 15 minutes. Feels nice on the lips, but unfortunately I couldn't deal with the lack of staying power. I wouldn't buy this again.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors but it was so drying on my lips that I couldnt wear it alone. I had to put chapstick on first, then blot it off and then add the Milani lipstick about 5 minutes later. It just didn't suit my lips well.
NOURA O.
Love them all ! Their smells just remind me of old lipsticks that mom used to put on her lips .. those lip sticks are not completely matte but they are hydrating and staying long time if you don't eat or drink anything...
Desiree L.
Riverside
Review for: Matte Passion
My favorite lipstick to get when I want a new color to try the color matches so many skin tones. Applies smooth, doesn't bleed, nice packaging and cheap!!! How much better can this lipstick get I have almost every shade
Olga C.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
This lipstick is matte and very vibrant it seems to me like it has a bit of glitter that gives it a luster. It does def transfer and you do have to reapply throughout the day but either way I like it.
Michelle E.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Power Pink
This always gives off such a beautiful finish. It has shine while staying on my lips ! I can be out for hours and it will still be on with minimal fading. I love the amount of moisture it has! I'd definitely buy it again
Brittany D.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Teddy Bare
This product is lovely! It is the perfect nude/warm color for the lips and it is able to be pared with any makeup look! You can purchase this at your local drugstore such as CVS. I would definitely buy this product again!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?