BY MILANI #32 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
This lipstick pretty natural is so rich and creamy. It goes on smoothly and stays and keeps your lips hydrated. It comes in many colors. Nude, bronze beauty, double expression, best red, Tuscan toast and many more.
Linda C.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty more...
I like Milani products a lot typically, but unfortunately this lipstick formula isn't one I can say the same for. The colors go on okay, it's not too drying, the downsides for me are the candy smell & and that it's not that pigmented.
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Double Espresso more...
Keeps your lips hydrated all the while looking sexy af ! Lol I apply this lipstick with a subtle eye look and the color just ties my look all together! They’re like 5 $ at Walmart I’d definitely pick up more then just one color . Lol
Marissa T.
Panama City , FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pretty Natural (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
The Milani color statement lipstick in "Pretty Natural" is my favorite shade of pink to wear. Perfect for a natural or dressed up look. I bought from CVS for about $6, definitely worth the price because this is my go-to lipstick!
Makayla T.
middletown
Review for: 42 ROSE FEMME more...
Milani Color Statement Lipstick was a very nice lipstick. I loved the colors and the lasting look, sometimes I went over with a light powder to last longer. It felt very light and not to sticky/not too creamy. I want more colors with this line!
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
I can’t get enough of Milani’s lipsticks. Their color selection is perfect on the light and dark end for my skin. Not drying, lasts forever, doesn’t bleed onto my skin. The price point is amazing and they are cruelty free. Win-win in my book
yvett m.
Modesto , CA
Love this lip stick because it is not  over drying lip and it is smooth like cream  when I first try the lipstick I was impressed because it easy to apply and it dose last long but it is not a water proof I lasted me about 3-5 hours I would recommend it because it is a good investment i have the number "26 nude creme"
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Cabernet Blend (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
I like their products always great guilty this color is definitely in my set of favorites I can wear it with a natural look or fancy for date nite easy to apply and even looks great without lips liner so that’s definitely a plus
Carly M.
Alma, AR
I FREAKING LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!!!! It’s soooooooooo comfortable and has a beautiful color range. It doesn’t make my lips dryer than they already are. Every day product for me, and I would purchase it again.
Lauren H.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Sangria more...
Slightly patchy and tugs on the lips. Dried out quickly. But, with careful application, it’s a beautiful, pigmented color. Perfect if you want a more daring color but don’t want to spend a lot of money if you’ll only use it a couple of times.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?