BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Catherine C.
North Grafton, MA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I love these but they're honestly super drying. The shade range is great and they're all super pigmented but these are just really dry they can be even be hard to get on your lips if I LOVED a color I would buy it but it isn't my number 1
Stacey G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
This is my go to lipstick. I have one in my purse and in my makeup drawer. I love the way these smell! This shade is everythinggg. I'm a sucker for packaging so I love the good tube! It makes them look so high end!
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
These were actually the first lipsticks I tried, when getting into makeup and I still love this brand! They are so silky on the lips. The pigment is great. It’s not a lipstick, I have to constantly apply
Brittany M.
Camden
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
I love all Milani products. I have a bunch of them this wasn't a disappointment either I love their classy packaging it's easy to apply and use. Met my expectations for sure and I'm very picky when it comes to makeup. Yes I'd purchase again I'm almost due for the contour duo now.
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are so great! SO affordable and the color selection is amazing. Very creamy, pigmented and soft. Also pretty moisturizing. I have a nude color and love it. I want to pick more shades up!
Elizabeth P.
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
Milani is so inexpensive but don't let the price fool you! These lipsticks are actually really good!! The packaging is beautiful, they smell delicious, they are long lasting and the shades are so pretty!
Yarelis T.
Rochester
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I love this lipstick. Long lasting and amazing pigment. May need to be touched up. Lasts throughout the day. Can feel a bit sticky or tacky. It's good value for the price and I recommend. Would buy again
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Matte Glam, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Dulce Carmelo
These lipsticks are so pigmented! They come in a massive range of colors and finishes! They're so affordable and smell so sweet and amazing! There's a really good amount of product for the amazing price
Ashley B.
Review for: Other
This lip stick is my go to in any situation!! So many colors to choose from. The colors are super vibrant and lasts forever!! I have several different shades of Milani and have never been disappointed.
Roxy N.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour, Rose Hip, Teddy Bare, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
I have a collection of these lipsticks . I think I have almost every single color . Super super pigmented and glides on smoothly . The packaging is 5 stars and very classy with the gold . I recommend .
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?