BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I think this was a good first lipstick to try from them. It came in a nice good tube which is really cute. It's also have very affordable lipstick if you don't wanna spend a lot of money and you can get in the drugstore. I would buy this again.
Tracy D.
Galveston, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
Picked up this product because of how much hype it got. It's a BEAUTIFUL product! Very creamy and hydrating, especially for a matte. I would even go so far as to compare this to my MAC lipsticks, they're that good. I would definetly recommend this product.
Heather S.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Blushing Beauty
One of the worst "matte" lipstick I have ever tried!! It did not dry matte. It transferred so much. I would not recommend it! Only good thing about it was the colour and the smell.
Bithi's P.
Review for: Rose Hip, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip
The colour I had was very chalky. I'm not sure about the rest of the line, I hope they are not as uncomfortable... I guess I have to brave it and purchase another one. They aren't too expensive, just look into the shade you are thinking about.
Brenda G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Teddy Bare
This lipstick is sooooo creamy and leaves the lips hydrated. I also love the scent of the product and the packaging is cute as well. Milani is awesome for giving its customers high quality products for a low price! These lipsticks are like $5
Arali P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
This lipstick is very good, I like the pigmentation it gives off and it's such a pretty color ! It also has a very nice smell to it ! It's also inexpensive and it's worth the money, I recommend this lipstick and will be buying more shades!
Destiny N.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Such a creamy formula. This is a beautiful nude color for everyday wear. I wear this on a day to day basis and it lasts me for a few hours. I love how it goes with any outfit I have in my closet and is super affordable.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54
I absolutely love these matte lipsticks from Milani cosmetics! They're very long lasting and really pretty. I have the shade Matte Diva, a beautiful hot pink with a blue undertone. I definitely recommend these!
Abbey M.
Review for: Other
I'm a sucker for dark colored lipstick and the "matte fearless" is the perfect shade! The gold tube packaging is so nice and looks like a luxury brand! This lipstick lasts for hours without having to reapply. It's one of my go-to lipsticks!
Imalae E.
Wilson, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
My ultra favorite lipstick ever! I love the color I love how it looks in my lips and it's easy to apply really pigmented and long lasting the price it's amazing for the product you are getting definitely worth it
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?