BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost
Love these!! I can't even begin to say how much I love them! They kindof remind me of MAC lipsticks. They smell really good. They go on super smooth and they are not patchy or anything! The packaging is really pretty too
Deanna L.
Coram, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rose Hip, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
Love these lipsticks. Very creamy and smooth. Beautiful colors and a lot of variety. Very affordable and better quality than some high end brands. I would deffinetey recommend this and I own a few colors but I will be purchasing more in the future.
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Milani lipsticks. These are super inexpensive and stay on for awhile! The only thing I don't like (and it's expected out of a lot of lipsticks) is that it leaves my lips super dry at the end of the day. Recommend this though!
Calley A.
Milledgeville, GA
The lipstick is so smooth and buttery and moisturizing. The pigment is great. The product also smells great! It is a beautiful darker nude shade that flatters many skin tones. The lipstick holds up for a decent amount of time, especially for a satin finish lipstick. I love my Milani lipsticks!
karina d.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
i love the milani lip products, the are easy to apply and pigmented. they feel good on the lips they aren't drying. you may have to reapply during the day but the price isn't bad
Sabine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks. They last a good amount, go on beautifully, are pigmented, creamy and moisturizing. They don't move around on the lips and sink in really well. I almost never use up lipsticks but I've had to repurchase one already!
Lakesha J.
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
I've Been Using Milani Lipstick Color "Teddy Bare" Every-Time I Went Out. Most Of My Lipsticks In My Makeup Bag Are From Milani. I Highly Recommend This Product To All My Friends & Any MakeUp Savvy Girl.
Jayline R.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. It's a nice color on my lips. I'm a repeat user, this is a great brand. I purchased this lipstick and others at the Publix near me. It's not too pricey but it's not cheap. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Sidney M.
Arizona, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme, Rose Hip, Plum Rose, Teddy Bare
I love this drug store lipstick! It works just as well as a high end one. Not too pricey and I've bought like 5 tubes of my favorite color which is teddy bare. The perfect nude for me. I recommend to anyone looking for a good drugstore lipstick.
Toni R.
Oxford, NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
I think this was a good first lipstick to try from them. It came in a nice good tube which is really cute. It's also have very affordable lipstick if you don't wanna spend a lot of money and you can get in the drugstore. I would buy this again.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?