BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Liz g.
Review for: 20 UPTOWN MAUVE more...
I love millanies lipsticks they are a good product lipstick. This color was long lasting. I'm in love with red lips. It a nice packaging love the gold cover. I'm a repeated user.Have purchase this product a lot of times. I would recommend this to anyone.
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Rose Hip more...
This lipstick has very nice color but I do not like pigmentation very much. It is not very durable and if you eat something it is removed at once. The color that I used is Rose hip 14.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 54 REBEL ROUGE more...
This is a super bold lip color. It has a great pigmentation for the price. Easy to apply formula that last a long time. You definitely need primer and a liner if you don’t want feathering or staining.
Ashlyn B.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: 52 CORAL ADDICT more...
Pigment is very opaque, goes on very creamy, and lasts for a very good amount of time considering it is a creamy lipstick. Very affordable, good color selection, and wears beautifully! Will repurchase time and time again, best drugstore lipstick out there!
TessMarie💋 J.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Sweet Nectar 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
Love this product! Smooth long lasting application. I bought from sephora when they first came out. Easy access packing is beautiful and elegant good value for the amount of product affordable for a higher end feel. Would definitely recommend to others!
Gisella G.
Port Saint Lucie
Review for: Pink Frost more...
Milani Statement Lipstick in Pink Frost is a pretty color in cute packaging. It's a nice pink and has some glitter in it. However, it can feel dry after application. If you apply a pink or clear gloss over it, it feels fine though. I purchased mine at Target.
mackenzie c.
Swarthmore, PA
My favorite lipsticks, out of all of them. Amazing color payoff and has a great smell. Staying power isn’t the best if you are eating or drinking, but it will stick if you aren’t doing either of those. A beautiful formula that is smooth to put on.
Katrice P.
I absolutely love my Milani lipstick. Very pigmented and doesn't dry my lips. Great product to add to your collection of lipsticks. Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick
Blayke E.
Upland, CA
I use the Milano lipstick in shade number 55, and it’s one of the lipsticks I use almost every day. The nude tone is the perfect everyday color and it also has a little shine to it which I like some days. I feel like it keeps my lips moisturized.
Tennie W.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
My all time favorite lipstick. I had such a hard time finding a nude lipstick for my skin tone that didn't washout the rest of my face. This is my everyday look and really evens out the rest of my look. I recommend to all my deep toned friends.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?